PDA

View Full Version : Dear ***hat at the boat launch,

R2sweetboys
05-20-2012, 10:31 PM
I politely and profusely apologized for pulling our boat up to the dock when you were putting in. I had already told you that we barely made it back from our 10 minute boat ride because we blew something in the motor. We had NO choice. I tried hard to be accommodating so you could get out on the lake. Your comment when I nicely asked if you could move your truck/trailer so DH could back ours in to get our boat out of the water and out of your way was not appreciated. Reminding me sarcastically that you "would have moved your truck a long time ago if some boat didn't pull up in your way" after I TOLD YOU(practically in tears) that we had a major engine failure was not a good idea. I'm sure that you understand that my few choice words were completely beyond my control. And that you were poking at a worried and disappointed woman(that had to pee) who had been looking forward to a rare kid-free day on the water with her husband. I hope that your day of boating turned out to be as fun and stress-free as ours. :icon_twisted:
Yours Truly,
Woman You Shouldn't Have Messed With Today

P.S. Your 40 foot yacht is not suited for this landing anyway. It was your choice to ignore the posted signs. There was plenty of room for a smaller boat to go out around us. Not my fault dude.

cheri
05-20-2012, 11:02 PM
Ugh, I'm so sorry. People can be so mean. :grouphug: