PDA

View Full Version : Target RX transfer coupon

jgenie
05-22-2012, 09:31 AM
Does such a thing exist and has anyone seen one recently? TIA

ckso
05-22-2012, 10:28 AM
Yeah, I just gone one recently. $10 off any new or transferred prescription.

candaceb
05-22-2012, 12:18 PM
The ones that are around right now, as far as I know, are "cats" that print at the register. Based on my scientific observation, I think that if they know you are already a Target pharmacy customer, you won't get one. I have not gotten one in a good 6 months. I use my Target red card, so they know who I am. However, DH ran in there for one item a couple of weeks ago and got a coupon. I found it thrown on the seat of his car because I just happened to go in his car looking for something (we drive my car if we go somewhere together so I'm rarely in his car). I gave him a lecture on how valuable that coupon was and he needed to give it to me in the future if he got another!

jvs195
05-22-2012, 07:26 PM
I did get one awhile ago, after I was a redcard and pharmacy customer, but not another in many months. I was on a streak getting the Shutterfly $20 code ones for awhile and now nothing in 2 months.

tigs4999
05-23-2012, 08:18 AM
You can get one by signing up for their pharmacy card. It is free and is like a grocery store discount card but after you sign up they send you a packet with coupons one of which is a new or transfer prescription coupon. Hope that helps.

kep
05-23-2012, 08:28 AM
You can get one by signing up for their pharmacy card. It is free and is like a grocery store discount card but after you sign up they send you a packet with coupons one of which is a new or transfer prescription coupon. Hope that helps.

Yep, this. I have actually received two in the last three weeks. Thank you, sick kids!

ckso
05-23-2012, 04:53 PM

I signed up in January but never got the packet of coupons.

MaiseyDog
05-23-2012, 05:26 PM
I signed up in January but never got the packet of coupons.
Some states have outlawed these type of coupons so it may be that you just happen to live in one of these states.

MamaInMarch
05-23-2012, 09:46 PM
They will get more frequent as sick season dies down, too, because the need to draw in business is greater.