PDA

View Full Version : HA Sale Question--WWYD?

Bens Momma
05-23-2012, 10:28 AM
I called the Kittery outlet and placed an order over the weekend and it arrived today. I mainly called for unders which we were in dire need of, but since we were still under the $ for that shipping level I asked about LJs & SJs. I was quoted $16.xx for the SJs and $18.xx for the LJs. I decided to add a pair of SJs since that was a decent price. Figured I would wait and see if I could pick up LJs for a few dollars cheaper at some point. Anyway when I looked at the receipt I was charged $18 for the SJs :thumbsdown: I'm mad because I wouldn't have gotten them at this price and it pushed me into the next shipping level so also additional $ there. Would send them back but then I would be out even more money for shipping. Anyone BTDT, what would you do?

TIA-
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:
and another snuggle bug!

Staraglimmer
05-23-2012, 11:58 AM
I would call and ask about it. Their customer service is good. Perhaps there was an error. Did the SA not give you a total before she charged your card?

-Stephanie
Mommy to Hailey Michelle 4/08
& a new addition due 7/1/12

kellij
05-23-2012, 12:24 PM
I would just call too, you'd be out more in shipping than the $2 over that you spent on the sj, at least I would think - shipping is expensive! I bought sj and they were 18, so they definitely just told you the wrong price, or looked at something else and told you the price for that.

Bens Momma
05-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Just curious for those who've purchased, are SJs and LJs the same price for this sale?

AnnieW625
05-23-2012, 12:48 PM
There were different prices on the short johns depending on the style. I got a pair of pink/white striped ones that were $14, and the regular mix it up stripes were $16. For $2 more I would not be mad, I mean they are normally $36 so this is 50% off and still a very good deal.

I ordered from Michigan City. My only regret from my order is not realizing that the playdress sets from 2011 were going to be a total of $9 including the shorts. Had I known that I would have oredered more.

lchang25000
05-23-2012, 04:45 PM
I believe the stripes, prints, and mix it up ones are all diff. prices ranging from $15.60-$18.00. LJs are a couple dollars more depending on the style.