PDA

View Full Version : Which pair should I keep?

katydid1971
05-25-2012, 01:12 PM
I ordered both of these to see how they would look with a couple new dresses I got for summer. One pair looks great with one of the dresses and the other with the other. They both will go with other things in my closet so which pair should I keep?
Thanks
Sorry for the large size of the pictures
Shoe A
http://g-lvl3.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/4/_6827324.jpg
Shoe B
(these are brighter in person than they show online)
http://g-lvl3.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Gigantic/9/_6848089.jpg

SnuggleBuggles
05-25-2012, 01:13 PM
The striped ones. They seem more neutral and could be paired with more.

justlearning
05-25-2012, 01:15 PM
The striped ones. They seem more neutral and could be paired with more.

I agree. Plus, I'm not a fan of the floral look on shoes, and they'd also show dirt more.

AnnieW625
05-25-2012, 01:29 PM
The striped ones. The floral ones scream "old lady living in the desert with blue or pink hair to me" Sorry, really not my style at all.

I will say that when I was looking for shoes the other day I saw the Tom's wedges and the thing that turned me off the most about them was the logo on the back. It is fine with you are wearing them with jeans or pants that might cover the top, but I don't care to advertise that I am wearing TOMS when someone is walking behind me. I am fine with the little logo on the front, but not the big one.

elbenn
05-25-2012, 01:59 PM
I think the striped ones are way cuter.

hellokitty
05-25-2012, 02:08 PM
The multi-strip is way cuter and more versatile. If you can only pick one, I'd pick that one.

TwinFoxes
05-25-2012, 02:58 PM
The striped ones. The floral ones scream "old lady living in the desert with blue or pink hair to me" Sorry, really not my style at all.

:yeahthat: The floral pair does have a "Palm Desert" look to it.

katydid1971
05-25-2012, 04:03 PM
OK I felt like the floral ones were a little "Golden Girls" but I also know that I'm kind of off on trends lately. I'll keep the stripe ones.