PDA

View Full Version : Noisy neighbor

SkyrMommy
05-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Seriously... it's 8:30pm and you have to fire up your giant lawn mower for your dinky lawn. And following the lawn tractor I'm sure you'll pull out your stupid weed wacker. I know there is some acerage between us, but sound carries... AND YOU ARE NOISY!!!!!!!! And bah to the town for not having any kind of noise ordinance governing lawn maintenance, just construction noise.

DD's windows were open for some cool evening air, the neighborhood was quiet, birds singing things to sleep. It was nice.

trcy
05-27-2012, 06:59 AM
How rude! :hopmad: Someone in our neighborhood was lighting firecrackers at 9:30 last night.

lizzywednesday
05-27-2012, 07:38 PM
I hate that.

Inevitably it's the HOA-hired landscapers doing the public areas at naptime, though a couple of times it's been neighbors up early with their crap.

And firecrackers used to give me serious anxiety attacks; I'd have no compunction about calling the police non-emergency dispatch line about that.

sophiesmom03
05-28-2012, 11:36 AM
I hear ya. Our neighbor had the nail gun and circ saw going on their new addition at 7:30 this AM - Memorial Day. Ugh.