PDA

View Full Version : Lost Disney tix what can I do?

babyonway
05-29-2012, 01:05 AM
I am so upset I put them in a "safe" place and now can't find them :( we were going to do MM tomorrow. I can print my etickets still. Am I SOL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

lalasmama
05-29-2012, 01:45 AM
Have you already been to the parks (ie, already traded the e-tickets to regular tickets), or did you print out the e-tickets, and forget where you put them?

If you already printed the e-tickets, but forgot where you put them, then you're okay. Just print them out again, and take them to the turnstile. You can print them a million times... but can only trade them at the turnstile once, of course.

If you'd already traded them for normal tickets, then re-print your e-tickets, and take them to a ticket window tomorrow morning (the ticket windows open about 30 minutes before the parks open, so you'll still be able to do MM).

If it makes you feel better, I've done this about a million times :) I get so excited that I print the e-tickets as soon as I buy them... and the promptly lose them (in that "safe" place, of course!). My understanding is that they can replace a lost ticket (ticket-ticket, after the e-ticket's been traded in for a ticket-ticket) *if* you can prove that it's yours--showing the credit card it was bought on, when it was bought, how it was bought (online vs in-person, through their website or someone else's site, etc).

Good luck, I hope this helps some!

Oh, and HAVE FUN! :) I'm totally jealous that you're there. I haven't been there in like 24 days, and I'm having withdrawls!

babyonway
05-29-2012, 01:01 PM
Thank u so much for the reply! We got in okay but now my stroller was taken at the Tiki room BOO :( hopefully my stay will get better

TwinFoxes
05-29-2012, 01:05 PM
Your stroller was stolen? I hope maybe it was just moved. I've seen cast members move strollers in that area quite often. I really hope it turns up. :(

babyonway
05-29-2012, 01:49 PM
I have walked around with security gone to lost and found and filled out a report fingers crossed it turns up but doesn't look promising. If folks could send som BBB Mojo that it turns up it would be much appreciated

todzwife
05-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Oh no! Your stroller was stolen? What kind was it :( I hope you get it back!! What an incredible pain in the rear!

babyonway
05-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Total PITA it was a G-Luxe. I had another stollen about 2 months ago so I am sick about this. Maybe it will turn up in DL Lost and Found tonight when the park closes but I doubt it. I am so sick about it cause I need to get a stroller to get DD home on Saturday. We have to take a connecting flight to get back and there is no way we could do it without a stroller. I may look on CL for the LA area, but I really loved my G Luxe so much!

todzwife
05-29-2012, 11:45 PM
That sucks!! Do you have amazon prime? You could order something tonight and it would be there Thursday if you pay $4 for overnight.

todzwife
05-29-2012, 11:47 PM
I'd probably get something from Target or Wal-mart nearby. I'm so sorry :(

babyonway
05-31-2012, 12:04 AM
I was looking on line and i saw on some other message boards that people will steal strollers and take the bags and stuff from them and ditch the strollers and they are found at the end of the night. Well Lost and Found did find my stroller when the park closed but the back that was on it was good. Well I had been carrying 2 bags throughout disney one with our personal belongings and one with our lunch. Well I am no fool :) I would take the personal items with me when I left the stroller, so some fool went through all that trouble for 3 turkey sandwiches, some Chobani yogurt, and a couple of bananas :hysterical:

babyonway
05-31-2012, 12:52 AM
Eta I meant the bag that was on the stroller was gone not that "the back was good". :)

sariana
05-31-2012, 01:26 AM
People are such idiots. I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Yay for getting your stroller back, though!