PDA

View Full Version : WWYB? Joovy Cocoon X2 or Chariot Cougar 2?

OKKiddo
05-30-2012, 01:00 PM
Now that I am sure I'm in the Stroller section....

Which would you buy: The Joovy Cocoon2 or the Chariot Cougar 2? Both are available online with Comfort First for the same price (within a $3 range). Both got great reviews by our Queen of Strollers Janet herself (loved those pictures!!). But, which would you pick? I should say that I am no athlete but I do want to be able to run (maybe one day?), bicycle (in D.C. I hear it's popular), and stroll with ease (most likely use) and still have lots of places to put things.

I looked at and played with a Burley Encore and D Lite but I don't like the fussy nature of having to undo and redo lots of different fiddly straps. I love the streamlined look of how things are put together in the Joovy but love the fast look of the Cougar (and the purple!).

So, with my children ages 5.5, 4, and 1 which would you buy? (On a side note, I still plan to purchase a Plus One and a Bugaboo wheeled board once we get to D.C. and get settled)

abh5e8
05-30-2012, 03:24 PM
the chariot! its 28 lbs to the joovy's 35.

spannaz
05-31-2012, 01:18 AM
the chariot! its 28 lbs to the joovy's 35.

:yeahthat:

ElspethCordelia
05-31-2012, 07:47 AM
I have a Chariot Cougar 2 and I ADORE it. I think it has a lot more options. (But, I haven't really researched the Joovy.)