PDA

View Full Version : I need a place to put my diaper bag on the duallie

sweetsue98
06-01-2012, 11:05 PM
I haven't used my duallie often enough with a diaper bag. Went to the zoo today with both DDs and had to pack the house. I have a coach diaper bag so it's on the bigger side. It didn't fit in the basket....what do I do now? I don't really want to get another diaper bag. What do you recommend for diaper bags on the bob duallie?

MontrealMum
06-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Well, I have the single so this may not be helpful, but can't you clip it over the handle? I had a skip hop bag and that's what we used to do. The stroller is in the basement else I'd go look but either the bag or the stroller has shorter clips (once you remove the shoulder strap) for that purpose.

Jennifer626
06-01-2012, 11:44 PM
I also had a Coach diaper bag, and bought the Petunia Picklebottom "stroller clips" for $20 at Nordstrom, they clipped perfectly on to my diaper bag and several of my purses!

hollissmama
06-02-2012, 12:15 AM
Yup stroller clips, mine are jujube. They work well on a non tippy stroller, I hate squishing my pretty bag into any basket anyway even if it fits.

Candyshop1999
06-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Do u have the Bob console? I rest my large diaper bag right on that. Also hang it from the Mommy hook if we have drinks in the console.

WatchingThemGrow
06-03-2012, 10:37 PM
A couple of these along the edges of the frame - maybe below the canopy - is where I hang our stuff. http://www.amazon.com/Hook-Stroll-Stroller-Accessory-Black/dp/B00158DS0U