View Full Version : The Avengers

TwoBees
06-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Holy Moly. What a cast of HOT men.

Take me to see it again please!

:love-retry:

SnuggleBuggles
06-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Cute and lots of great one liners and personalities. :)

Tondi G
06-02-2012, 10:16 PM
I agree! Our whole family enjoyed it!

mommyp
06-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Agreed! DH and I both enjoyed it!

MMMommy
06-03-2012, 12:36 AM
Mmmmmm. Chris Hemsworth. Also hunky as the Huntsman!

rin
06-03-2012, 12:50 AM
DH & I went to see it last weekend. Totally loved it! Funny, well paced, good acting, lots of eye candy . . . what's not to like?

(Well, not the movie itself, but I was fairly horrified by the couple who was there at the 7:20 showing with their 3 (maybe 4) year old son. He seemed alternately freaked out or bored by the movie. I was sorta bummed that on one of our maybe 2 nights a year (and probably our last for a while given that the new baby's coming in 3ish weeks) that we get to go out and see a movie in the theaters, it was punctuated by a kid who would way rather have been somewhere else. Grrrr. Luckily, the movie was loud enough that for the most part he was drowned out.)

roseyloxs
06-03-2012, 03:17 AM
DH & I went to see it last weekend. Totally loved it! Funny, well paced, good acting, lots of eye candy . . . what's not to like?

(Well, not the movie itself, but I was fairly horrified by the couple who was there at the 7:20 showing with their 3 (maybe 4) year old son. He seemed alternately freaked out or bored by the movie. I was sorta bummed that on one of our maybe 2 nights a year (and probably our last for a while given that the new baby's coming in 3ish weeks) that we get to go out and see a movie in the theaters, it was punctuated by a kid who would way rather have been somewhere else. Grrrr. Luckily, the movie was loud enough that for the most part he was drowned out.)

Sorry but this is us! We brought both our 3 year old and our 5 year old. Although I think it was more like a 4 o'clock showing on a Sunday so not date night (but my kids stay up until almost 9 so I wouldn't rule it out). Thankfully our 3 year old is quiet even though she was mostly uninterested and actually passed out for the last hour of the movie. My 5 year old LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it. Was frequently saying, 'that was so cool!' throughout the movie. I felt a little bad because he attempts to whisper but is still a bit loud for a theater setting. After the movie was over our movie neighbors told us they thought all his comments were adorable. Phew!

DS literally just walked in and asked if we could go see the avengers again today. He really loved it.

AngelaS
06-03-2012, 09:01 AM
My 14 yo dd and dh have both seen it twice. They thought it was fabulous. My dd claims she was there for the action, not the men.....lol

kdeunc
06-03-2012, 10:09 AM
My 7 year old is dying to see it. I wasn't sure if it was appropriate for him. He has seen the Star Wars movies but nothing else along the same line. Any thoughts?

SnuggleBuggles
06-03-2012, 12:35 PM
He'll be fine if he's seen Star Wars.

Did everyone stay through to the 2nd bonus scene? :)

star04
06-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Did everyone stay through to the 2nd bonus scene? :)

Are you referring to extra scenes during/after the credits? DH and I rushed out since we needed to get home, so if there were any, can you please share?! You can PM in case they are spoilers. THanks!

SnuggleBuggles
06-03-2012, 02:46 PM
PM'ed you. :)

stinkyfeet
06-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I loved that movie! I was just a little disappointed that There weren't any ripped abs scenes. Luckily, Thor and Captain America are now on cable so I get to see it there.:yay:

Chris Hemsworth is equally as dreamy as the Huntsman in Sthe Snow White movie. :love5: