PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area shoppers: we're getting two more Athleta stores!

citymama
06-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Either Athleta is on an expansion binge or we really are their target market. If it's not enough to have stores in Mill Valley and San Francisco, Athleta is opening two more Bay Area stores in July: Emeryville and Palo Alto! Woo hoo!

nupe
06-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Jealous.

I'll be even more jealous if their instore prices are LOWER than their on line ones (like for Banana)!

citymama
06-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Jealous.

I'll be even more jealous if their instore prices are LOWER than their on line ones (like for Banana)!

Nope, they're not. The advantage is getting to try things on and avoiding shipping/return charges. Plus the instant gratification!

94bruin
06-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Either Athleta is on an expansion binge or we really are their target market. If it's not enough to have stores in Mill Valley and San Francisco, Athleta is opening two more Bay Area stores in July: Emeryville and Palo Alto! Woo hoo!

I've known about this for a few months - every since I made my first trek to the one in the city. I was complaining about the parking and they mentioned to me that they were opening the Palo Alto one.

I love the city, but not the lack of parking, lol!

So excited!

AnnieW625
06-04-2012, 05:40 PM
I was actually rather dissapointed in the stock that the local Athleta store had when I was there two weeks ago. I had just gotten the swim catalog and expected lots of swim suits, they had not gotten them in yet. And then the other day I called them to find out if they had a dress that is still full price online they told me they just sent it back so to check online in a couple of days. :shake: