PDA

View Full Version : need some new camis w/ built-in shelf bra....

newg
06-03-2012, 08:39 PM
anyone have a brand they like/love? Oh, and I'm just talking plan-old camis to go under t-shirts and tanks....non-nursing :tongue5:

Up till now I have been wearing ones from Costco and they've been awesome and cheap......but I think they've changed them, because I am not loving my current ones (too long and they get all stretched out very quickly).

Since I don't have time to shop for hours on end anymore, I figured I'd go to you mammas first :D

Dr C
06-03-2012, 08:45 PM
I like the ones from Old Navy. Nothing special but they get the job done.

g-mama
06-03-2012, 09:41 PM
I love the ones I have from Nordstrom Rack. The brand is St. Eve and I think they cost around $10. I have three and love them.

ett
06-03-2012, 09:48 PM
I like the ones from Old Navy. Nothing special but they get the job done.

:yeahthat: I've been happy with the ones from Old Navy.

Babymakes3
06-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I have a couple from Target that I really like.

newg
06-09-2012, 01:36 PM
thanks ladies! Target and Old Navy are right next to eachother, so I can easily do that shopping trip!

ang79
06-11-2012, 01:56 PM
I used to use the ON v-neck ones, but now I love the SO brand at Kohls in the Juniors section. I get the ones w/ the shelf bra, that way if I'm layering them underneath or just wearing around the house at night I can get away w/o wearing a bra underneath. They are often on sale for around $5-$6 and I use the 20 or 30% discount coupons on them. I've also snagged them on the website for around $2-$3 before when they are clearancing out a color or print. They are super soft, the colors don't fade, and they don't stretch out. I wear a Medium and normally wear a size S or XS in ladies tops.