PDA

View Full Version : Is this a sign to move up a size?

LD92599
06-04-2012, 08:49 PM
DS2 *loves* to grab his parts...pulls the diaper out in front of him and grabs IT so it's facing up and sticking just out of the diaper. As I bought a HUGE box of size 5's today...i just thought MAYBE it's time to move to 6's. Maybe they are too tight though there's plenty of room w/ the tabs.

I'm sure it's a phase though I don't remember DS1 doing this stuff at all!

Jacksmommy2b
06-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Is he...um...pulling himself out of the diaper completely? If he isn't leaking out over it, I wouldn't be concerned.

My second is still wearing fours without a problem. (but he is a lightweight) He is also an 'explorer' if he isn't wearing jeans. My first DS wasn't the least bit interested in what was down below. I guess some are just more curious. :)

LD92599
06-05-2012, 10:44 PM
DS1 wasn't an explorer in the least. Tonight while out ds2 must've wiggled the diaper off to the side and pissed all over his clothes!

Size 6 here we come.

BabbyO
06-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Is he...um...pulling himself out of the diaper completely? If he isn't leaking out over it, I wouldn't be concerned.

My first DS wasn't the least bit interested in what was down below. I guess some are just more curious. :)

:yeahthat::yeahthat:

If he's not leaking...I'd say not to worry.

I also agree, some are more curious. DS2 has been FACINATED with himself lately...he also checked out big bro in the bath the other night. The look on DS1's face was priceless, stunned at first, then giggling because little bro doesn't understand that isn't appropriate!