PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU wear at the parks?

lovin2shop
06-05-2012, 01:44 AM
Leaving soon and having a hard time figuring out what I should wear! So, it will be hot, just shorts and a T shirt? Will I want more for getting wet, dirty, or when my 4 year old wipes his nose on me? Sorry, maybe that goes in tmi?

pharmjenn
06-05-2012, 04:21 AM
Will you be spending all day in the park, or heading back to your room during the day? I would bring a couple extra changes of clothes for yourself, but not an extra for every day. Mainly for rain and sweat more than snot.:)
Are you doing WDW or DL? I have read to make sure you have an extra pair of shoes in case your primary pair get soaked in rainstorms.
We are going to WDW in July for 10 days. We have a W/D, so plan to bring clothing for around 6 days, so if do wash after a couple days, will have enough to change if need to midday to get the sweat off.

lovin2shop
06-05-2012, 12:14 PM
We are going to WDW, staying at Animal Kingdom. I believe the plan is to stay at the parks all day. DH is our "travel agent", so I usually just let him run us ragged. We're also limited on time as we're just staying for a couple of days as an add on to a cruise. I've got the cruise attire figured out, but for some reason, I can't decide on what will be comfortable, cool, and somewhat attractive (since I want lots of pictures) for the parks.

hellokitty
06-05-2012, 01:00 PM
I wear comfy clothes, in fact workout clothes that has that tech material is good, since it dries out very quickly if it gets wet. I had black workout capri pants from land end that worked out perfectly and some of my workout t's were nice too. They are fitted, so don't look sloppy. I wore my asic running shoes, since my birkenstocks weren't cutting it.

smiles33
06-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Given all the photos we take, I want to look cute so I go with dressy casual. I brought 1 pair of jeans (this was a 3 day September trip to DLR, so we did get some cool weather), several cute tops (including some ruffly tanks I bought on clearance from Garnet Hill), and simple black cotton shorts (which I wore twice). I changed my shoes and tops everyday at naptime.

DrSally
06-05-2012, 10:08 PM
I wore cotton skorts and thin, gap t's with birkenstocks.

TwinFoxes
06-05-2012, 10:28 PM
I wear nice shorts and cute tops. For footwear, I take a few pairs of sandals. I also take a nice but casual dress or two for dinners, although that's certainly not necessary. I like dresses though. :)

crl
06-05-2012, 11:03 PM
I wore nice shorts or skorts and t-shirts with nice, but comfortable, sandals.

Catherine