PDA

View Full Version : need bbb mojo please my baby hand injured

diamond
06-08-2012, 12:46 AM
My 3yr old daughter fell off from bed. We cosleep and so I tried pulling her into bed half asleep myself holding her left hand and she started crying. She says it hurts a lot and cannot move her hand. I asked her to wave to me or move hand up but she does not want to do it and says it hurts. We r not able to pinpont exactly where as she is not clear in describing. Do u think by holding her hand and pulling her up I could have sprained her hand or broken some bones? I am scared and very worried. Will take her to pediatriacin tomorow. Plz give vibes that her hand should be fine soon without any breaks or tears. Ty so much

Melaine
06-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Oh I'm so sorry. When I was 14 or so and my sister was a toddler I was holding her hand and she dropped all her weight to the ground. It pulled her elbow out of the socket.....they were able to fix it pretty quickly after an xray. Hope it's ok.

crl
06-08-2012, 12:51 AM
I'd guess elbow too as I dislocated ds' by grabbing his hand to stop him from running into the street when he was about two. I am so sorry and hope all is well soon.

Catherine

TwinFoxes
06-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Ending mojo that your DDs hand is ok!

pinkmomagain
06-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Yes, could be nursmaid's elbow! Hopefully it's just something simple like that. Hope she feels better soon!

elliput
06-08-2012, 09:28 AM
My DD fell off the bed at 3 and broke her collar bone. It may be more than just her hand or her elbow. :(

Nechums
06-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Totally sounds like nursemaid's elbow. Super painful for the kid, but super easy to fix! Hope all is well!

diamond
06-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Yay bbb mojo really works. It was indeed nursemaids elbow the pediatrician fixed it in 2 minutes. My daughter is pain free and her usual self. Ty for all replies.

Melaine
06-08-2012, 01:08 PM
Yay bbb mojo really works. It was indeed nursemaids elbow the pediatrician fixed it in 2 minutes. My daughter is pain free and her usual self. Ty for all replies.

:hug: So glad she is ok. It was so traumatic FOR ME when this happened to my sister. I felt horrible, but really it happens so easily. I can't help but tell people the story when I see the people sort of dragging their child along by one arm.

TwoBees
06-08-2012, 01:19 PM
P&PT for your little girl.

MamaMolly
06-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Poor baby, and poor mama! So glad to hear she feels better!

Myira
06-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Yay! Glad she's feeling better!!