PDA

View Full Version : Camp Chair For Watching Soccer

Kindra178
06-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Where to buy online? Which one? I swear there was posts about this last year and I can't find them. I need something pretty basic, but maybe would like a cup holder.

Twoboos
06-09-2012, 08:07 AM
We just got some new ones from Kelty, The Essential chair, they are pretty nice with a two section cup holder and pockets in the chair/carrier bag. And with an attached bottle opener! ;)

I have seen similar ones at Target and Sports Authority I think.

infomama
06-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Overstock has a bunch. I like the one with the little table to the side. http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys/Camp-Furniture/(4,),/product-review-average,/19597/subcat.html?sort=Top+Sellers
(I only linked to the ones with 4+ stars)

wendmatt
06-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Costco has one with a little attached umbrella that I thought looked cool.

SnuggleBuggles
06-09-2012, 10:35 AM
I'd buy at Cotsco or REI. So often the cheap ones break. At least if they break from one of those stores, there is good customer service to help.

nupe
06-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Just went through this myself. The chair I had was too low to ground to wear w skirts. Got the travelchair brand bench/stool from Rei-great for mil bc she can get up from it. Kind of no frills, no strap. Sturdy and lightweight. Got the stool/cooler from Eddie Bauer (impulse purchase) think its in store only. Could not find it online--my 4 yo loves this.

At Costco
Tommy bahama chair too low.
Built in umbrella chair has a footstool-don't need that, gets in way.
Directors chair w table, now that's a winner. Sits higher (less fabric give than the colle chairs) You can leave table down if you like. Not too heavy. No straps, but I can always throw a bungee on it. I use it w a large separate umbrella, like this seasons tommy one at Costco or nautica one at SAMs.

acmom
06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
We got a couple nice basic ones (cup holder but no other frills) at Dick's Sporting Goods - they have held up well. We got some decent kid ones at Target in the camping section.