PDA

View Full Version : Free shipping from Domino's Pizza?!?!?

katydid1971
06-11-2012, 12:40 PM
American Express just sent me an email offering a free year of shop runner so I just signed up. I was looking at the stores included and was wondering about free shipping from Domino's Pizza. Do I really want a pizza that was shipped 2 day delivery? Why wouldn't I just all the restaurant which already offers free delivery? I just thought it was a strange option.

elbenn
06-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Do they charge a delivery fee? If so, maybe they waive it with shoprunner, when you place an internet order. That is most likely what it means.

wellyes
06-11-2012, 12:55 PM
$2.50 delivery fee here, does not include tip.

ShopRunner kinda sucks. I have it for free, but only have been able to use it 1-2 times. It is trying to compete with Amazon Prime but it's such mostly a collection of vendors selling goods for the same as B&M prices.

Momit
06-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Do they charge a delivery fee? If so, maybe they waive it with shoprunner, when you place an internet order. That is most likely what it means.

Yes, you get free delivery on orders placed online. I've taken advantage of that several times since I found out!

bcafe
06-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Dominos charges a delivery fee in our town. I imagine it is for free delivery, not shipping.

MamaInMarch
06-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Yes, you get free delivery on orders placed online. I've taken advantage of that several times since I found out!

Yes, here delivery is $1.99 and that is waived when you order online and sign in through ShopRunner. I have done it several times as well!

Tondi G
06-12-2012, 02:38 AM
free dominos delivery is the only thing I have used my shop runner account for so far! I'll take free delivery any day!

jam224
06-12-2012, 03:46 AM
Yup, we've used ShopRunner to get free delivery when we order Domino's pizza online too!

Having the free ShopRunner membership has actually come in handy several times for me. I've ordered things from Babies R Us (the nearest one is 30 minutes away), Birthday Express (for her big FIRST birthday party!), and Drugstore.com (decent coupons and sales (http://www.drugstore.com/the-sale/qxc61135), especially when you can go through Ebates to get cash back too!). Don't think I'd pay for it, but I love using ShopRunner because it was FREE! :D

DebbieJ
06-12-2012, 10:01 PM
free dominos delivery is the only thing I have used my shop runner account for so far! I'll take free delivery any day!

:yeahthat:

mom2khj
06-14-2012, 09:26 AM
Yup, we've used ShopRunner to get free delivery when we order Domino's pizza online too!

Having the free ShopRunner membership has actually come in handy several times for me. I've ordered things from Babies R Us (the nearest one is 30 minutes away), Birthday Express (for her big FIRST birthday party!), and Drugstore.com (decent coupons and sales (http://www.drugstore.com/the-sale/qxc61135), especially when you can go through Ebates to get cash back too!). Don't think I'd pay for it, but I love using ShopRunner because it was FREE! :D

:yeahthat: