PDA

View Full Version : Thyroid issues?

acmom
06-12-2012, 02:30 PM
I have been more tired and grumpy lately, as well as having issues with skin breakouts, headaches, and on and off joint aches (feet, wrists). Nothing awful, just not feeling my best. Does this sound like something that could be thyroid related? We recently moved and I haven't not established with a primary care dr. here yet, but I am wondering if I should get this checked out.

SnuggleBuggles
06-12-2012, 03:27 PM
It sounds worth a check, to me.

Katigre
06-12-2012, 04:54 PM
I have been more tired and grumpy lately, as well as having issues with skin breakouts, headaches, and on and off joint aches (feet, wrists). Nothing awful, just not feeling my best. Does this sound like something that could be thyroid related? We recently moved and I haven't not established with a primary care dr. here yet, but I am wondering if I should get this checked out.

It's worth getting checked out...but I also want to ask this: How is your food diet lately? Are you eating more dairy/grains/processed foods than before due to the hectic nature of moving?

A lot of the things you mention (fatigue, mood issues, breaking out, aching joints, and headaches) have a strong correlation with eating grains and dairy. I personally cut both out of my diet two months ago and have seriously never had more energy or felt better (and I'm 7 months pregnant for crying out loud!) and know others who experienced the same thing.