PDA

View Full Version : Babyhome Emotion Stroller

mackmama
06-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Does anyone have one? I'm hoping SQ still posts a review. If anyone has one, how is the canopy? It doesn't look big enough to me. Is there an extendable canopy I could add to it? Is the basket big and easily accessible? Thanks!

strollerqueen
06-18-2012, 08:53 PM
If you would like more info, you can PM me. You can also email me at [email protected] (http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/[email protected])

mackmama
06-18-2012, 11:12 PM
Thank you thank you! Your review really made me want that stroller. I am wondering about the weight though. Your review said it weighs 16 pounds and is 8 pounds lighter than the Bee. Doesn't the Bee weigh 18 pounds, though? I'd love any clarification. I am itching to go buy it! I'm also going to go find the other review you mentioned for the sunshade!

strollerqueen
06-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Oops, sorry, I meant to change that. I believe the Bee Plus weighs 22 pounds. I weighed the Minus at 21. It is very common in the stroller industry for companies to "fudge" weights, in fact they are called "marketing weight." Their studies show that people won't buy strollers that are too heavy. Hence, a "marketing weight" that makes them more appealing, and increases sales.

mackmama
06-20-2012, 11:34 PM
Oops, sorry, I meant to change that. I believe the Bee Plus weighs 22 pounds. I weighed the Minus at 21. It is very common in the stroller industry for companies to "fudge" weights, in fact they are called "marketing weight." Their studies show that people won't buy strollers that are too heavy. Hence, a "marketing weight" that makes them more appealing, and increases sales.

I've heard the weights aren't always accurate. That's why I've always trusted your scale :) I know you'll give us the real scoop!

strollerqueen
06-21-2012, 12:15 AM
TY! :waving4: