PDA

View Full Version : f@#$%&ing ice cream truck!!!!!!

malphy
06-15-2012, 08:41 PM
So it has been lovely of the truck to be coming around 8 pm. Really? So late? Ok so since today was a special day, dd and I waited outside for him. She counted coins from her piggy bank and had her purse ready. He shows up at a decent time but was driving too fast and too busy talking on his cellphone to stop!!!!!!

Dd fell and skinned her knee in her rush to get his attention!!!!! It is not as if I wasn't't waiving my hands to catch his attention, either!!

We had such a nice little time, talking and relaxing and then this. She was hysterical!!!

I am spitting nails right now!!!!! He is going to get his a@@ handed to him tomorrow!!!!!

I am so mad and sooo sad for dd..........:hopmad:

trcy
06-16-2012, 06:55 AM
Your poor DD. I remember once jumping into the car with my mom to chase the ice cream truck when I was a kid.

Melaine
06-16-2012, 07:47 AM
That's so sad...what a dummy.

twowhat?
06-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Oh no!!!! That's a rotten way to end the day!!

HannaAddict
06-16-2012, 04:49 PM
What is with the ice cream trucks these days? They speed by after 8 too. We've chased them to no avail with crying kids. When I was little they had the carts, not jeeps, and came earlier and later when full summer when light until late. Sorry, no fun.

DrSally
06-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Oh, that's terrible. We don't every buy from ice cream trucks b/c of allergies, but I can remember running w/excitement when I was a kid.

hbridge
06-19-2012, 09:10 AM
I LOVED the ice cream truck as a kid, but will not let DH take DC out to greet it. I guess I'm just too weirded out by some stranger driving a truck around and now knowing where all the kids live.