PDA

View Full Version : What is your 5 year old DD into?

scrooks
06-17-2012, 10:12 AM
I need some ideas for DD's upcoming birthday! So far I have a leap pad game and a couple of books...

Melaine
06-17-2012, 10:52 AM
My Little pony, pillow pets, polly pockets, perler beads, These coloring pads (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_25/181-8898187-0338202?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=melissa+and+doug+coloring+pad&sprefix=melissa+and+doug+coloring%2Caps%2C334#/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=melissa+and+doug+jumbo+coloring+pad&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amelissa+and+doug+jumbo+coloring+p ad). They want the new lego friends sets. They still love dress-up, build-a-bear, books, and princesses. They told me to add "wheely bugs and blocks" although I'm sure they are at the end of those....

pinay
06-17-2012, 01:02 PM
DD got a new scooter for her 5th birthday and she loves it. She's also still really into Barbies, princesses, doing dance performances for us so ballet shoes and leotards for her dress up box are also popular. She's also getting better at drawing and writing, so markers and other art supplies get a lot of use.

mattiew
06-20-2012, 11:30 PM
My DD enjoyed craft/art supplies and project kits, American Girl dolls and accessories, playmobil, school and doctor pretend play kits, cash register, and games (Spot It, Ponyopoly, eeboo Tea Party).