PDA

View Full Version : Anything similar to crocs but with different sizing?

acmom
06-17-2012, 09:52 PM
My DD is in between croc sizes - she has been wearing the 8/9, but now they aren't comfortable with the back strap on and she is starting to walk on the heels. I tried a pair of 10/11s on her, but they are HUGE! This happened last year too, with the 6/7 and 8/9. She wears her crocs a lot as we have a pool and often use them to slip on fast for getting the mail or taking the dog out too.
She has Keens too, but wears them more for outings to the park, playground, lake, etc., as they are not as easy to slip on and off around the house and pool.

Any suggestions for something like crocs with single sizing that would fit better? She is around an 8.5 or 9. Thanks!

Beth24
06-18-2012, 12:36 AM
The Crocs Electro style comes in single sizes...a 9 would probably work perfectly for your DD.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001KR0C4Q

acmom
06-18-2012, 09:16 AM
The Crocs Electro style comes in single sizes...a 9 would probably work perfectly for your DD.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001KR0C4Q

Thanks! I will give those a try.

♥ms.pacman♥
06-18-2012, 09:31 AM
oh wow i had no idea that Crocs came in single sizes..thanks Beth for the link!

we've been having a bit of a similar issue here...6/7 is tight on DS, we got 8/9 which seem pretty big and occasionally one comes off. though he insists on wearing them..

Canna
06-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Yes, I've heard that different crocs styles all run really differently. Maybe order several possible styles/sizes from Zappos or another site offering easy free returns and see what fits, if you can't make it to a store with a variety of crocs?

legaleagle
06-18-2012, 10:53 AM
Hard to find but we had polliwalks the summer this was an issue with DS1. Bonus is they are cuter - we had the gator ones. I've seen them at the stride rite outlet recently.

Beth24
06-18-2012, 11:13 AM
oh wow i had no idea that Crocs came in single sizes..thanks Beth for the link!

we've been having a bit of a similar issue here...6/7 is tight on DS, we got 8/9 which seem pretty big and occasionally one comes off. though he insists on wearing them..

I had the same issue a few months ago. DS was a 7 and his 6/7 crocs were too small, but the 8/9 size was huge. I was happy to find these! :)