PDA

View Full Version : American Girl Advice Needed

Mermanaid
06-18-2012, 01:40 PM
DD wants McKenna for her birthday in November. We were talking about taking a few of her friends to the store to buy the doll and then going to the cafe for lunch. I was also going to get her some accessories for Christmas.

But ... I know these things sell out. Should I go ahead and buy what I want to put away or do you think it's okay to wait?

lizzywednesday
06-18-2012, 02:25 PM
Buy now.

November starts the holiday rush, and if something is backordered it can change from backorder to sold out in an eyeblink.

AnnieW625
06-18-2012, 02:27 PM
I would buy now and if she wants any of the large accessories that sell out buy now as well. You can always surprise her with doll when you get to the store.

Mermanaid
06-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks, all. I had not looked at the site yet but glad you gave the advice you did because one balance beam is back-ordered online until Sept 28! I think I will go to the store in early July when they are at my parents and see what I can pick up.

alien_host
06-21-2012, 03:22 PM
AG has a great return policy and stuff seems to rarely go on sale so I agree, buy now and if she changes her mind, I'm sure you can do an exchange.