PDA

View Full Version : La Jobi cribs - manufacturing location?

brama
06-19-2012, 11:44 PM
Does anyone know where I can find out where the various La Jobi cribs are manufactured? I have the 9th ed of Baby Bargains which tells me La Jobi is manufactured in Vietnam and China, but I'm curious as to which cribs/lines are actually not made in China. I'm having no luck finding this information - just wondering if anyone else has been able to determine this.

Specifically, we're considering Palisades by Euopa Baby (a division of La Jobi) and I'm hoping to determine whether or not it's made in China.

Thanks!

AngB
06-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Not sure about where made (my theory is unless you wanna spend $$$$$, they are generally not made somewhere fantastic and there are so many companies with multiple names that I didn't really bother. La Jobi is also Babi Italia and another name or crib too I think.)

But I will say that we've had this crib for over a year now and LOVE it. Now using it on the lowest level, and I'm short (5'3ish) and pregnant with a pretty sizable baby bump, and easily able to still lay DS down in bed while he's asleep without waking him. And it has held up really well so far.

ji0005
06-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Our Palisades crib was delivered from target.com on Saturday. The manufacturing date was 5/2011 and it was made in Thailand. Ours is the Classic Cherry color. Target just calls it Cherry, as opposed to "natural cherry". It is a darker cherry than what is available at Babies R Us.

Hope this helps!

brama
06-21-2012, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the replies!

Ang - glad to hear you love it and it has held up well!

Ji - thanks for the manufacturing info.

I think we may have decided on a crib!!! :yay:

elm
06-25-2012, 10:54 AM
I had the same question about the Graco Lauren crib-does anyone know where it is made? The book recommends it but doesn't specify which Asian country of origin. Thanks!