PDA

View Full Version : New Tea Collection code, 25% off all items plus FS

citymama
06-22-2012, 02:35 PM
Use sneak25 at teacollection.com for 25% off (includes sale items) and Free ship!

Eta shipping is taken off your total on the very last page.

HonoluluMom
06-22-2012, 03:33 PM
How do the clothes run - small, big, true to size? I've searched on-line and it runs the gamut - really small to very large.

I'd like to buy a few things for next summer, but not sure if I should get a 4 or 5.

FWIW, right now, in Gymboree, DD wears a size 4 (although a little large) and a size 3 in Gymboree bottoms.

Thanks!

tracerx
06-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Use sneak25 at teacollection.com for 25% off (includes sale items) and Free ship!

Does the free shipping come off at the end? I don't see it but I haven't completed checkout. Not that I'm placing another order or anything ;)

marymoo86
06-22-2012, 04:24 PM
Shipping didn't come off for me at the end? Or is it free ship over the 150?

Daphnecita
06-22-2012, 04:38 PM
The email advertisement that I got for this code says "Free Ground Shipping on orders over $150". I wish it were FS no minimum but I don't think so, they don't often have FS codes and the only ones I've seen are offered by CS when there is a problem with your order like missing items.

new_mom_mry
06-22-2012, 04:45 PM
The email advertisement that I got for this code says "Free Ground Shipping on orders over $150". I wish it were FS no minimum but I don't think so, they don't often have FS codes and the only ones I've seen are offered by CS when there is a problem with your order like missing items.

so they offer FS codes INSTEAD of the items?? That has happened to me before with another website. They offered me a discount instead of crediting me back for a missing item. I rejected their offer.

citymama
06-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Didnt try the code myself; pulled it from elsewhere. Sorry if there's a shipping minimum.

HonoluluMom, the clothes run a little small or tts. Not big. My 2 yr old fits size 2; if I were buying for next yr I'd get her 3. My tall 6 yr old wears sz 7 Tea. If you're undecided, I would err on the side of sizing up.

lchang25000
06-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Awesome, thanks! Glad i waited since the baby items are discounted even more! Anyone know how the baby layette runs?

Daphnecita
06-22-2012, 09:32 PM
so they offer FS codes INSTEAD of the items?? That has happened to me before with another website. They offered me a discount instead of crediting me back for a missing item. I rejected their offer.

Oh no, they have great CS. They credit you back and then give you a code that usually includes a % off and FS for your next order. I don't buy from them often, only 1-2 times a year during a good sale and twice I have had items in my order that weren't available to ship. Both times they issued a credit and sent an apology email with a code to use on my next order.

Drag0nflygirl
06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
How do the clothes run - small, big, true to size? I've searched on-line and it runs the gamut - really small to very large.

I'd like to buy a few things for next summer, but not sure if I should get a 4 or 5.

FWIW, right now, in Gymboree, DD wears a size 4 (although a little large) and a size 3 in Gymboree bottoms.

Thanks!

Go big. I love Tea, but IME it shrinks every time.

citymama
06-22-2012, 10:24 PM
Go big. I love Tea, but IME it shrinks every time.

They recently started to pre-shrink the fabric so it's more TTS now. But sizing up is always safer with Tea.

Drag0nflygirl
06-23-2012, 09:58 AM
They recently started to pre-shrink the fabric so it's more TTS now. But sizing up is always safer with Tea.

Good to know!

roseyloxs
06-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Calculate your discount at the end. On the last sale the Free Shipping was actually included in the discount but it will still appear that you are being charged $7.