PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Bauer FS code (works with clearance items too)

tracerx
06-27-2012, 08:18 PM
Eddie Bauer is having their "ultimate" summer sale. Code "THUNDER" gets free shipping through Thursday 6/28. The code works on sale & clearance items too. Some tanks are $10, and I got a cardigan for $15. There are different items listed under "clearance" than "sale", both sections are worth checking out.

citymama
06-27-2012, 10:43 PM
Thank you! I have store credit there and need to spend it before I lose the code!

ETA - Used it - thanks again!

citymama
07-09-2012, 05:23 PM
Aaaargh! I hate Eddie Bauer and am going to boycott them. They charged my card the full amount (I provided my number because my item was $2 more than the credit I had). Of course, I don't have the piece of paper with the da$n store credit info any more - I tossed it right after the order, since the website indicated the amount correctly. I called them and they will do *nothing* for me - not acknowledge the store credit, not even let me do a free return to them. I would have to pay $6 to send back a $22 item. GAAAAH! Now I'm out the $20 credit and will be out another $6 to get this back to them. Oh, and I don't even like the item I got. Fuming at EB! Going to start a new thread with this gripe!

tracerx
07-10-2012, 02:33 PM
That totally sucks! I can't believe they wouldn't help you. I am sorry it didn't work out for you.