PDA

View Full Version : Recommend your best deodorant/anti-perspirant

mom2binsd
06-30-2012, 12:01 AM
I just sweat a lot and it seems like some days I don't smell too nice either.....just finished Degree Clinical Strength and wasn't impressed and I hate that it leaves so much white residue.

Anyone found one that they think works well????

mom2binsd
06-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Has anyone ever used these pads???

http://www.drugstore.com/5-day-antiperspirant-and-deodorant-pads-regular/qxp75729?catid=183892

The reviews are pretty good.

wendibird22
06-30-2012, 07:11 AM
I use Degree successfully. Maybe ask your doc for an rx deodorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeachBum
06-30-2012, 09:06 AM
I use secret clinical strength, I buy it at Costco.

trickyhop
06-30-2012, 06:48 PM
My ex had hyperhydrosis SP? i know its expensive but how about Botox. works wonders. Mitchum is my deodorant suggestion!

fivi2
07-01-2012, 09:49 AM
I use certain dri at night. (You are supposed to use the clinical strength ones at night. Not sure why, someone explained it in a recent thread). I use the solid because the roll on irritated me too much.
In the morning I started using the Mitchum dark green unscented (men's) that was posted in the recent thread. I am usually pretty sweaty and this combo has been holding up well in our Texas heat!

recent thread: http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=435281&highlight=deoderant

SnuggleBuggles
07-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Arm and Hammer. Unfortunately, it can be hard to find. I found some last week at Rite Aid though and Amazon usually has it. (If you buy from Amazon and you wind up with hard deodorant like I did, just use a knife to skim off the tippy top layer and you are good to go). Whole Living magazine rated the ingredients and efficacy of Secret's natural stuff pretty well.

rin
07-01-2012, 11:52 AM
I love the Nivea roll-on deodorant/antiperspirant; comes in a bunch of different scents, but I just like the original. I'm super sweaty & I feel like it works pretty well, plus it smells like Nivea cream.

Tondi G
07-06-2012, 11:55 PM
I like Secret Outlast and Olay ... no issues with white residue

http://www.secret.com/deodorant-for-women

boilermakermom
07-08-2012, 08:59 AM
My summer deodorant is Mitchum Clear Gel (or something like that. It is a Mitchum product.)

My winter deodorant is Dove Unscented.

zukeypur
07-08-2012, 10:48 AM
I'm pretty sweaty and smelly and I like dove ultimate (I think that's what it is) in unscented. Most other brands make my underarms itch.

AnnieW625
07-08-2012, 05:07 PM
I use Degree (the one that claims no residue) or Secret Clinical for when it is really hot. I have used Dove as well with no problems either, but Degree just works a tiny bit better.

I have also used Tom's of Maine on and off for the better part of the last 17 yrs. or so, but I noticed recently that it wasn't masking odor well during my workouts as well as the other two so I just decided to ditch it again. Toms was originally my winter deodorant when I lived in Nor Cal.

Twin Mom
07-10-2012, 10:20 PM
I was a Dry Idea user for years but as I've gotten older, I noticed that it wasn't working very well anymore in terms of odor. Recently switched to Dove and it seems to be working ok.