PDA

View Full Version : Send me some labor mojo, please!

edurnemk
06-30-2012, 02:54 PM
I'm 39 weeks, 1 day. I've been having contractions since yesterday on and off (every 15 minutes for 2-3 hours then it stops). I did not get any sleep last night since I had regular ctx every 15 minute from 1:30 am to 5 am, not very painful but my lower back hurt with each one, that's what woke me up in the first place. And then again it stopped this morning. As I lay in bed last night with the ctx, I was so sure I'd be heading to the hospital today. I'm so anxious I feel like crying.

Every time it happens I've done the whole empty your bladder, drink 2 glasses of water, lay on your left side for an hour thing, and they don't stop or become milder, so they shouldn't be BH right? It should be early labor?

With DS it was so fast and easy to decide if it was the real thing, I wasn't expecting this now. He was born at exactly 38 weeks, so though I haven't hit my EDD (7/6) I feel like I'm overdue :ROTFLMAO: I'm just so ready to have this baby, and her being born this weekend would guarantee that DH makes it to the birth. Plus my OB is out of town for the 4th of July... please, please be born this weekend!!! :praying:

SkyrMommy
06-30-2012, 03:07 PM
:grouphug: Much mojo your way, I hope you are holding your little one safe and snug in your arms very, very soon!

BDKmom
06-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Sending lot of labor mojo your way! Hope things get more definite soon. The uncertainty must be maddening. Best wishes for a quick and easy labor!

citymama
06-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Major mojo and healthy birthing vibes coming your way!

edurnemk
06-30-2012, 05:45 PM
Thanks! I hope I'll have an update soon. So far, nothing yet.

lmh2402
06-30-2012, 08:15 PM
sending you mojo and baby-get-a-move-on vibes!!! can't wait to read your update :D

MamaMolly
07-01-2012, 09:47 AM
P&PT and mucho MOJO for a baby news update soon!

AnnieW625
07-02-2012, 11:07 AM
any updates?

edurnemk
07-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Still nothing!!!! Today's my due date. I had an OB appt today, my OB is out of town so his associate saw me. She says I'm almost 5 cm dilated, and she really doesn't know why I'm not in labor yet. She said she's sure DD will be born over the weekend, but if not they can induce me on Monday. I really hope she comes before then, but I have an appt with my OB on monday just in case.