PDA

View Full Version : So many appointment and never any fun.

Carrots
07-01-2012, 08:44 PM
This should probably go under "Bitching Posts", but I thought you guys would know what I am talking about here.

Every day of our week is booked with appointments for one for the two girls and I feel like we never just get to "enjoy". We can never say "Let's go to the beach/zoo/park/pool/playdate/etc. because all our appointments fall at 11:00am, 12:00, 12:30... smack in the middle of the day. I would change them if I could but I got through on waitlists for these appointments, so I took what was available.

I wish we could just have a week of FUN. :banghead:

JTsMom
07-03-2012, 08:38 AM
I get it. :hug: Can you plan a week off? Just say you're going on vacation or something?

crl
07-03-2012, 10:16 AM
:hug: I am sorry. Can you ask to be switched to better times as they open up. Doesn't help right now, I know.

Catherine

Carrots
07-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Thanks, guys. I ended up canceling speech on Monday. EI is on vacation and OT was closed for the holiday. I also skipped a meeting that I was scheduled to attend. This was a good week to "take off". :)

crl
07-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Thanks, guys. I ended up canceling speech on Monday. EI is on vacation and OT was closed for the holiday. I also skipped a meeting that I was scheduled to attend. This was a good week to "take off". :)

Yay for getting a break!

Catherine

Carrots
07-06-2012, 04:01 PM
AND Early Intervention was on vacation this week, so we met friends at the beach this morning. SO much fun just to be able to get up and go!

JTsMom
07-06-2012, 06:17 PM
:bighand:

MamaKath
07-09-2012, 10:20 PM
AND Early Intervention was on vacation this week, so we met friends at the beach this morning. SO much fun just to be able to get up and go!
:applause:Glad you had the opportunity to meet your own needs! That always helps me in the long run meet the needs of everyone else.