PDA

View Full Version : Kinda update Old Navy return problem- any ideas?

SnuggleBuggles
07-02-2012, 01:21 PM
I talked to CS and they told me I was out of luck; necessary info isn't on the survey slip. So annoying. I can't believe I was so careless!

bought some things at Old Navy that I want to return. However, when I went to the store and opened the bag, I only had the stupid survey slip, not the receipt! I think I threw the receipt away. :( Normally it'd be a non issue as I get the receipts emailed and pay by credit card. This time though, I paid cash and didn't get an email receipt! The survey slip has the date and transaction # on it but the sales' lady said they had no way of pulling the transaction info from that. That sounds off to me- all the info is right there, I think??? So, any ideas? It's not a lot of money but I hate the idea of being out that money and I know I won't use the stuff.

Thanks!

SnuggleBuggles
07-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Bummer. I was hoping someone had a solution.

liz
07-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Call customer service? I would think the transaction number would help. I haven't shopped at ON in ages, won't they do the return without the reciept? Or will you only get store credit? Good luck, I hope it works out for you, I hate when stuff like that happens.

SnuggleBuggles
07-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Thanks! I was thinking about a CS call.

They will give me store credit for their current value- much lower than I paid.

liz
07-02-2012, 04:10 PM
They will give me store credit for their current value- much lower than I paid.

booo! I'm not surprised :(