PDA

View Full Version : DH gets his way...again..semi-bitch

niccig
07-06-2012, 03:28 PM
We're redoing our backyard and the plan is to put in a hot tub. I want DH to wait until next April when he gets his bonus. We do have the savings now, but I want to wait as have some other expenses coming up.

I just had the concrete guy and the electrician out to give quotes as we need to have some other work done and thought they could set up for hot tub. Not that easy, especially the electrician as he won't run the electrical until know we're getting it so a) not waste $$ if change minds and b) safety reasons for not hooking up the wiring or the subpanel he has to install.

DH now loves the concrete guy and electrician as they convinced me to do it now where all his arguments have failed.

And it's a semi-bitch because I'll like having the hot tub too. I just really really wanted DH to have to wait because he has no patience. But he will owe me BIG time.

ETA. DH is now saying we may need to wait on doing any of it. That's a change of tune, I think he just ran some numbers. OK. I can wait.

MamaMolly
07-06-2012, 04:07 PM
ETA. DH is now saying we may need to wait on doing any of it. That's a change of tune, I think he just ran some numbers. OK. I can wait.

I'd dig my heels in and MAKE him convince me not to get it. Just for grins and giggles. ;)