PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining for fall- Disney Visa holders now, GP Thurs

JTsMom
07-09-2012, 09:58 AM
This morning, a new offer for free fall dining for Disney Visa holders started. It hasn't been announced on their site yet, but it is active. Thursday it is supposed to be opened to the general public.

Here's a link to the thread that started the rumors- you can see a lot of us booked it when you hit the last few pages.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2951866

Details from the above link:

These are the dates of the new offer that will be released in July 12

9/30 to 10/4

10/19 to 11/1

11/9 to 11/15

11/23 to 11/29

12/10 to 12/13

ONLY TO CLARIFY YOUR CHECK IN DATE MUST BE IN ONE OF THESE TIME FRAMES AND YOU WILL GET FD FOR YOUR ENTIRE STAY UP TO 14 DAYS OK?

All resorts will be included except the LM rooms at AOA.- (*BBBers, this means Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation*)

Like the last promotion quick service for values and standard dining plan for moderates and the luxes

hellokitty
07-09-2012, 10:19 PM
I was coming here to post this too! I have been waiting and waiting for a FD deal and then stupid bil flubbed up our supposed beach vacation plan for next month, so I made a very quick decision (DH was unreachable at work) to book! I'm so excited that I was able to get one of the Alligator Bayou rooms at POR, since DS3 is turning 3 very soon. So, looks like we will be going on November! I'm already giddy and I've had a smile plastered across my face ever since the CM on the phone confirmed my reservation! :yay: I spent all afternoon getting ADRs made. Luckily, I'm not being too picky this time, we're going to try out some new places this time.

infomama
07-10-2012, 10:41 AM
Thank You!

JTsMom
07-10-2012, 04:27 PM
Congrats HK!

and you're welcome IC. Glad it helped someone. :)