PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with access to a crowd calendar

jgenie
07-09-2012, 01:04 PM
willing to look at February for me? We're looking at the week of Feb. 18th but can change to another week that month if there is a significant difference in crowds. TIA

AnnieW625
07-09-2012, 01:37 PM
Disney World or Disneyland?

Feb. 18th is around Presidents weekend. If you are flexible within the month of February I would try and go earlier in the month (just based on vacations we have taken in the past to other places and it always gets more crowded around President's Day). We have been to Disneyland on our anniversary (Feb. 8th) and the crowds have been okay.

TwinFoxes
07-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Try this one:

http://www.undercovertourist.com/planning/when-to-visit.html

kaharris83
07-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Disney World or Disneyland?

Feb. 18th is around Presidents weekend. If you are flexible within the month of February I would try and go earlier in the month (just based on vacations we have taken in the past to other places and it always gets more crowded around President's Day). We have been to Disneyland on our anniversary (Feb. 8th) and the crowds have been okay.

:yeahthat: We have done Disneyworld both the first and second week of February and then over the President's day week. The beginning of February is much less busy. President's Day weekend starts the busy season.

cono0507
07-09-2012, 02:21 PM
We went over president's weekend last year. We did a Tuesday-Tuesday trip to the first 3 days were really quiet and great, then the last 4 were crazy busy. Worked out ok but I wouldn't do president's weekend again if I had a choice.

JTsMom
07-09-2012, 06:11 PM
easywdw is another good one.