PDA

View Full Version : I seriously hate my life right now...

lmwbasye
07-09-2012, 11:09 PM
GAHHHHH!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghe ad:

That is all. :)

hopeful_mama
07-09-2012, 11:20 PM
:grouphug: I hope tomorrow is a better day, or at least has a few good bright spots.

lmwbasye
07-10-2012, 12:04 AM
Thanks. It's fine. Just too much going on right now and dealing with difficult people is not helping. Not to mention getting charged $900 to change flights since DH's orders got changed and he's now deploying earlier.

Just one of those days.

I hate days like today.

crl
07-10-2012, 12:14 AM
Oh God. I hate that. Dh once confirmed that he had leave, told the major he was going to pay for his airline tickets, walked over to pay for the non-refundable tickets to meet me in Hawaii, and walked back into the office to be told his leave had been cancelled because he was deploying. Never did get to meet him in Hawaii.

:hug:
Catherine

lmwbasye
07-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Oh God. I hate that. Dh once confirmed that he had leave, told the major he was going to pay for his airline tickets, walked over to pay for the non-refundable tickets to meet me in Hawaii, and walked back into the office to be told his leave had been cancelled because he was deploying. Never did get to meet him in Hawaii.

:hug:
Catherine

It's aggravating, right?! I just wish they'd at least waive his change fees considering the circumstances that he has zero control over.

KpbS
07-10-2012, 12:30 AM
I've been thinking of you! Lots of P+PT headed your way. :hug:

crl
07-10-2012, 12:40 AM
It's aggravating, right?! I just wish they'd at least waive his change fees considering the circumstances that he has zero control over.

Oh yeah. They did nothing for dh and we were just out the money for thr tickets. And I got to fly to Okinawa again instead of Hawaii. I hate how they mess stuff up for no real reason. Argh. I am so sorry!

Catherine

arivecchi
07-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Wow. That is so aggravating! I am so sorry!

boogiemomz
07-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Oh no, so sorry! That really sucks. :thumbsdown:

HonoluluMom
07-10-2012, 01:39 PM
:22:

Boo to times like this! Hope things get better soon.

mctlaw
07-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Sorry OP! I responded to the wrong post. I hope things are better soon.

maestramommy
07-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Thanks. It's fine. Just too much going on right now and dealing with difficult people is not helping. Not to mention getting charged $900 to change flights since DH's orders got changed and he's now deploying earlier.

Just one of those days.

I hate days like today.

OMG:hug: I can't believe they don't waive fees in this situation. That is just so wrong.