PDA

View Full Version : Single stroller help

some1namedleah
07-10-2012, 04:49 PM
My husband is going to kill me if I come home with another stroller but..I have 2.5 year old twins and a 6 month old. I currently have a Joovy big caboose, an ABC adventure buggy and a BJCMD. But, the twins have started summer camp and will be starting preschool in fall, so I find I'm out with just the baby quite a bit now. I'm looking for a nice, light single stroller, preferably one I can get from BRU since I have gift cards. Leaning toward a BJCM but wondering if anyone can suggest anything better.

ETA: how does everyone like the b-agile? how is the handle height for tall people? sorry nak

Thank you!

AnnieW625
07-11-2012, 10:39 AM
I would look at the Maclaren strollers if you want an umbrella stroller, my BRUS keeps the Quest, and the Triumph. I have a Triumph and I love it, it is a great all around stroller and perfectly suitable for a six month old baby. If you want a bit more of a recline and extra padding for underneath the knees then get the Quest, but my DD1 (now 6) was perfectly happy in her Triumph until she was about 4 yrs. old. I am 5'6" and never had an issue with the handle height on the Maclaren, in fact it was rec. to me by someone who is 5'10".

With all of that said I almost bought a BJCM when I was pregnant with the baby we lost, but then realized that it was almost the same kind of stroller my Maclaren Triumph was so I decided against it, but I would safely say that if I had not had my Maclaren at the time I think the BJCM would be a great stroller, plus since early 2009 there have been lots of improvements to stroller as well so it is probably even better than the ones I looked at.

roseyloxs
07-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Looks like BRU (online at least) has the babyhome emotion. They also have cybex, inglesina, mamas & papas, and quinny. All of which make nice lightweight strollers. The zapp xtra from quinny would be lightweight and reversible which is a feature you don't have in your line-up, mamas & papas have a few reversible options as well.

Is this mostly for car/errand use?

Sarah1372
07-11-2012, 04:22 PM
I would recommend the Uppababy G-Luxe Stroller. It's fantastic! Very lightweight, top rated, and really stylish!
It also has great colors.