PDA

View Full Version : Target Summer Clearance 50% off

Gracemom
07-11-2012, 09:02 AM
I got a folding camping chair for each of my kids for around $4.50 each. I had to resist getting summer outdoor serving pieces since I didn't really need anything. I might go back and get this: http://www.target.com/p/red-mesh-utensil-caddy/-/A-14024547 It looked great for holding paper plates, napkins and utensils. They had blankets and outdoor games too.

They also had some toys on clearance. There was a Fisher Price iXL for $24.xx. Games were $9.99. We don't need it, but I'm sure my 5 year old would have fun with it on our summer car trips.

hellokitty
07-11-2012, 09:06 AM
Last night, I got a condiment lazy susan thingie. I have a very shallow one that I use for oils and sauces that doesn't have a very high lip, but the one I got on clearance yesterday has like a two inch lip to hold all of my cooking condiment bottles very securely. I love it! I saw them in red and also in white. I got the red one. I also got a few small $1 type of summer toys for 50% off. DS3's bday party is coming up soon and I am doing a pinata, so they will be great little non-candy things to put into it. They had all sorts of stuff like squirt guns (small ones), glow in the dark slinkies, bugs, snakes, starts, balls, frogs, tops, etc.. Stuff that would be good for goodie bags.

anonomom
07-11-2012, 09:17 AM
My store was only 30% off, but they had the Hamilton Beach popsicle makers as well as several shaved ice makers.

lexie's mom
07-11-2012, 11:23 AM
The Toy sale is also online and fs over $75. There is also a $5off $50 code @retailmenot.

ang79
07-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Hmmm.....I'll have to check my store for that popsicle maker! What are of the store did you find the clearance ones in?

I just checked out the online toy clearance and found one thing that was cheaper there than what I had bought it in store, as well as a few other things I may be interested in. Was looking at the Leapfrog Explorer green value pack for my daughter for her 4th B-day. Her sister (almost 6) has a Leappad since last Christmas and has been showing her how to play. Not sure if she will be able to do much of it on her own at age 4 though. At what age is it good to get the Explorer?

sarrahanne
07-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Hmmm.....I'll have to check my store for that popsicle maker! What are of the store did you find the clearance ones in?

I just checked out the online toy clearance and found one thing that was cheaper there than what I had bought it in store, as well as a few other things I may be interested in. Was looking at the Leapfrog Explorer green value pack for my daughter for her 4th B-day. Her sister (almost 6) has a Leappad since last Christmas and has been showing her how to play. Not sure if she will be able to do much of it on her own at age 4 though. At what age is it good to get the Explorer?
My 3.5 year old has his own leap pad and really loves it. Some of the games are over his head, but he really enjoys a lot of them. Right now his favorite is I Spy, Super Challenger. You can also download shows (We do Blue's Clues and Team Umizoomi) onto the leappad. Have you seen those in the online store? They are kinda pricey, but have been life savers on the plane, etc.

AlbrightRC
07-12-2012, 07:35 PM
My son got his leappad at 3 1/2...you might want to hold out if your planning to buy one because they are starting presale for the new version very soon you might want to check out the website