PDA

View Full Version : bjcmd OR britax b agile double OR joovy scooter double!

annaelise
07-13-2012, 03:44 PM
having a horrible time figuring out which I want...

I love my BJCM single. LOVE IT except for the basket which is not the greatest but I hang my diaper bag off the handle (which I know you're not supposed to...why?) so it works fine and i love the stroller otherwise. But I can't hang a bag off the double handle...so would I have no place for a diaper bag with that stroller? Is the basket horrible?

the b-agile double looks great....someone on here suggested it and I love it. Holding me back is I already have some BJ accessories...is it that much better than a BJCMD double?

Anyone tried the Joovy scooter double? It looks like an affordable version of the 2 above strollers...I don't really mind about the single canopy. The basket looks amazing. I think I'd prefer the push of the B Agile Double or the BJCMD but for the price maybe I could be happy with this??

Any insights??? I hate making these kind of decisions! I really need this double stroller so I can get out of the house!!

waitingforgrace
07-13-2012, 03:48 PM
I'd recommend the valco zee two. If a BBBaby near you carries it you ca use a 20% off which makes the price great. I like it for the adjustable footrest, included bumper bars, big canopies (like BJCMD) and HUGE basket. I can push my two DC one handed no problem, unless going uphill. Sorry, I'm probably no help.

waitingforgrace
07-13-2012, 03:49 PM
I also like the fold of the zee better than the BJCMD or b agile double.

annaelise
07-13-2012, 04:14 PM
thanks! I love the look of that but I am really hoping for a price tag under $400

hapimommy
07-13-2012, 07:42 PM
I can only tell you that joovy has a great customer service department. Very patient and willing to help. But I don't know anything about the scooter double.

strollerqueen
07-14-2012, 02:49 PM
having a horrible time figuring out which I want...

I love my BJCM single. LOVE IT except for the basket which is not the greatest but I hang my diaper bag off the handle (which I know you're not supposed to...why?) so it works fine and i love the stroller otherwise. But I can't hang a bag off the double handle...so would I have no place for a diaper bag with that stroller? Is the basket horrible?

the b-agile double looks great....someone on here suggested it and I love it. Holding me back is I already have some BJ accessories...is it that much better than a BJCMD double?

Anyone tried the Joovy scooter double? It looks like an affordable version of the 2 above strollers...I don't really mind about the single canopy. The basket looks amazing. I think I'd prefer the push of the B Agile Double or the BJCMD but for the price maybe I could be happy with this??

Any insights??? I hate making these kind of decisions! I really need this double stroller so I can get out of the house!!
I really like the Valco Snap Dual. It is THE lightest weight double on the market. I am also testing out the double B-Agile. If you would like more information, you can PM me. You can also email me at [email protected] (http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/[email protected])

Shelbel95
08-16-2012, 03:58 PM
To the original poster....I am also debating between these 3. I'm pretty sure the baby jogger is out because it wont fit in my trunk with the car seat adapter installed.

I'd love to hear more feedback from those who might have insight into any of these...