07-16-2012, 09:05 PM
***Don't forget to vote for the next Food Network Star!!!***

http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-next-food-network-star/index.html?vty=star

My kids and I have been glued to this show all season! We just placed
our 10 votes.
(You can vote up to 10 votes per day.)

SnuggleBuggles
07-16-2012, 09:37 PM
Who did you vote for? I don't love any of them that much.

lucybabymamma
07-17-2012, 09:41 AM
I like Justin...he's really fun and interesting. His recipes get me excited to cook.

Corie
07-17-2012, 09:47 AM
Who did you vote for? I don't love any of them that much.

We really like Justin and Marty. We gave each of them 5 votes.

designermv
07-17-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm voting for Justin because he's a native of my hometown. :jammin:

wildfire
07-17-2012, 12:13 PM
I like Justin and Marty and voted for them. I didn't like who Giada acted during the show, so I'm not going to vote for Yvan.

BabbyO
07-17-2012, 12:19 PM
We really like Justin and Marty. We gave each of them 5 votes.

We're fans of Justin and Marty, too. Only, DH and I got 5 votes each...he used all of his for Justin. I split mine!

I wish Emily had made it further...I liked her alot and thought she has promise.

I think that Justin and Marty will be the final 2 and in the end I think they both will end up with shows on FN. There's more than one non-winner that has a show on FN now. The second person will just get their show a little later.

I thought Alton was hysterical to watch when they were announcing who got to do pilots...he was crying!

Corie
07-17-2012, 02:47 PM
We're fans of Justin and Marty, too. Only, DH and I got 5 votes each...he used all of his for Justin. I split mine!

I wish Emily had made it further...I liked her alot and thought she has promise.

I think that Justin and Marty will be the final 2 and in the end I think they both will end up with shows on FN. There's more than one non-winner that has a show on FN now. The second person will just get their show a little later.

I thought Alton was hysterical to watch when they were announcing who got to do pilots...he was crying!

I loved Alton expression when they were announcing the pilot winners! His whole team was crying!! I really like how much Alton cared about his team.

And I agree with you. I think Justin and Marty will be the final 2 and they will both end up with shows.

We also loved Emily!! We were super sad to see her go! I was so shocked when she got voted out. They kept Martita around long enough and she
was horrible!!