PDA

View Full Version : Looking for long-sleeved rash guards and matching bottoms

rolypoly27
07-17-2012, 12:38 PM
I probably missed the boat on all the swim sales, but I am looking for a long-sleeved rash guard and matching swim bottoms for DD. I have a one-piece Hanna rashguard for her that I bought ahead last year, but I'm thinking something that covers her arms might be better. Has anyone seen any stellar deals?

larig
07-17-2012, 12:39 PM
I love LE long sleeved rash guards!!

MommyofAmaya
07-17-2012, 12:42 PM
I probably missed the boat on all the swim sales, but I am looking for a long-sleeved rash guard and matching swim bottoms for DD. I have a one-piece Hanna rashguard for her that I bought ahead last year, but I'm thinking something that covers her arms might be better. Has anyone seen any stellar deals?

How old is she? I love DDs Boden surf suits but they are limited in sizes at this point. It covers her from the elbow to the knee. We size up and wear bikini bottoms under the pants to prevent plumber crack.

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Girls-Swimwear/36076/Girls-Surf-Suit.html

rolypoly27
07-17-2012, 12:49 PM
I love LE long sleeved rash guards!!

Something like this with the mockneck? It looks great but it's $19.99 on sale. I'm not aware of any coupon codes that are active right now.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/girls-long-sleeve-solid-mockneck-rash-guard~232318_1187.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CAI&CM_MERCH=IDX_swimwear-_-girls-_-sale-_-shop-by-silhouette-_-rash-guards-cover-ups-_-rash-guards&origin=index

I wonder if they carry these in-store so I can just pick it up and avoid shipping charges. But $20 is still too much for a rash guard imo.

How old is she? I love DDs Boden surf suits but they are limited in sizes at this point. It covers her from the elbow to the knee. We size up and wear bikini bottoms under the pants to prevent plumber crack.

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Girls-Swimwear/36076/Girls-Surf-Suit.html

She is 17 months. I would need a 2T (or 80 in HA). The Hanna rashguard we have is similar... it covers her from elbows to knees. I may end up using that one if I can't find a decent price on a long-sleeved two-piece suit.

boltfam
07-17-2012, 01:50 PM
Something like this with the mockneck? It looks great but it's $19.99 on sale. I'm not aware of any coupon codes that are active right now.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/girls-long-sleeve-solid-mockneck-rash-guard~232318_1187.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CAI&CM_MERCH=IDX_swimwear-_-girls-_-sale-_-shop-by-silhouette-_-rash-guards-cover-ups-_-rash-guards&origin=index (http://www.landsend.com/pp/girls-long-sleeve-solid-mockneck-rash-guard%7E232318_1187.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CAI&CM_MERCH=IDX_swimwear-_-girls-_-sale-_-shop-by-silhouette-_-rash-guards-cover-ups-_-rash-guards&origin=index)

I wonder if they carry these in-store so I can just pick it up and avoid shipping charges. But $20 is still too much for a rash guard imo.

She is 17 months. I would need a 2T (or 80 in HA). The Hanna rashguard we have is similar... it covers her from elbows to knees. I may end up using that one if I can't find a decent price on a long-sleeved two-piece suit.

Unfortunately, very few LE carry toddler sizes in-store. However, you can place an order from the LE store, and shipping will be free. Also, if you have any returns to make to LE, you get 10% off- not much but it helps.

You could try calling the HA outlets for a l/s rashguard and bottoms. It's probably too early to get any GREAT bathing suit deals right now, so if I was you, I would probably just end up using the rashguard suit you have.

rolypoly27
07-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Unfortunately, very few LE carry toddler sizes in-store. However, you can place an order from the LE store, and shipping will be free. Also, if you have any returns to make to LE, you get 10% off- not much but it helps.

You could try calling the HA outlets for a l/s rashguard and bottoms. It's probably too early to get any GREAT bathing suit deals right now, so if I was you, I would probably just end up using the rashguard suit you have.

You're right. I will probably end up using the Hanna suit (which I do love, just thought more coverage would be nice). I will probably wait for the end-of-season sales to get l/s rash guards and bottoms for next year since by then 2-piece suits would be better for PT.

Katigre
07-17-2012, 04:40 PM
I would look for a l/s lands end rashguard on ebay.

crl
07-17-2012, 04:53 PM
My neighbor found some LS rash guards at Old Navy for her boys last week, I think she paid around $10 each. Might look there. Or, you could keep an eye out for a LE code. Seems like they have 20 percent off and free ship fairly often.

Catherine

georgiegirl
07-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Run to Old Navy right now! I bought one today (white) and it was $8 with 30% off for gap/on/br card holders with an extra 10% off today (again for card holders.). Swim trunks were also about the same price, as we're short sleeve rash guards. Character ones were $10 I think (cars and Elmo).

inmypjs
07-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Old Navy had them and still does - but I would go quickly since they are marked down now and it could be hard to find sizes. I just bought shorts and a rash guard for DD for next year at GAP Outlet. Also I just happened to see some at Walmart recently.

Melbel
07-18-2012, 07:46 AM
Land's End: Additional 30% off Sale prices! +FS over $50
Code: WATERPARK
Pin: 1819