PDA

View Full Version : Honeyville 20% off through Friday

oneplustwo
07-17-2012, 01:48 PM
I got an email today that Honeyville is offering 20% off all orders now through Friday. Code is SIZZLE.

marymoo86
07-17-2012, 02:20 PM
What products are recommended here - almond flour/coconut flour? Starting my journey to more of a gluten free lifestyle and headed to a moderate paleo one.

Also - typically how long is the expiration and not sure if I could use up 5lbs before it goes bad. Any thoughts??

ett
07-17-2012, 02:33 PM
How do their free dried fruit compare to Just Tomatoes?

diamond
07-17-2012, 02:44 PM
How abt shipping? We r also looking to start low carb/primal paleo soon. Any recommendations to buy from this store? Also like pp asked what is shelf life?

essnce629
07-17-2012, 02:55 PM
I have their 5lb bag of almond flour and it's been great. I bought it back in April, so 3 months ago, and I've used almost half of it. I keep a small container of it in my cabinet and the rest in the fridge.

sidmand
07-17-2012, 02:55 PM
How abt shipping? We r also looking to start low carb/primal paleo soon. Any recommendations to buy from this store? Also like pp asked what is shelf life?

I've heard their almond flour is very good. Not sure if blanched or natural is the way to go though.

Shipping is $4.49 no matter how much you buy (or about that).

We've been buying the freeze dried strawberries (by the case) for about 6 years now. DCs love them and I've gotten most of their friends hooked on them.

I just bought the almond flour this go around and it looks like you can put it in another container and sealed it should last awhile. I know the fruit has a 10 year shelf life if sealed!