PDA

View Full Version : DEAD $20 off any order at Axlscloset.com, FS

nabigus
07-17-2012, 08:36 PM
ETA: They cut it short because so many people (not BBBers!) were placing multiple orders. They have a longer explanation on their website. In the meantime, they're honoring orders placed already, as long as it's 1/household.
---

$20 OFF at www.Axlscloset.com
promo code SHARING_IS_CARING (good through 7/31)
Go through Upromise for 5% back.

Free shipping. Free returns for up to a year

Their site was completely down earlier today and they shut down for a few hours, but I just tried it now and the order went through lightening fast. I didn't want to post until I was sure it wouldn't be a fiasco. The search function still is a little buggy, I think.

Some *great* deals on Patagonia and other brands. eg,
http://www.axlscloset.com/b/kids-patagonia-clothes.html#1

ETA: They're having a big sale on North Face, including jackets, raincoats, and fleeces:
http://www.axlscloset.com/b/kids-the-north-face-clothes.html

babybell
07-17-2012, 09:51 PM
Site seems to be down.

nabigus
07-17-2012, 11:00 PM
Seems to be up again. I'm guessing they're getting overloaded. Hmmm.

babybell
07-18-2012, 08:13 AM
So the site is up but Upromise is down! So annoying. But I got two Patagonia toddler t-shirts for $7 and FS so I can live without the .35 cash back. ;)

keckert
07-18-2012, 08:41 AM
Coupon code not valid???

babybell
07-18-2012, 09:36 PM
They shut it down. I just got this email:

--
One or more of the orders that you placed during our Sharing is Caring promotion has been flagged for cancellation due to duplicate use of the code.
While we’re super excited to offer such a great deal to our customers and their friends, we have been overwhelmed by the amount of orders we received from customers misusing the code. Because of this, we have been forced to tighten our filters.

This may have caused an order that was flagged for abuse to be automatically cancelled. Refunds have been issued for any additional charges that you paid above the discount amount.
If you do not receive a shipping email by the end of the week your order has been cancelled. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give us a call at 877.255.0474.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will visit our site in the future as we continue to create a place for customers to find cool kids clothes, free shipping and returns and exciting new promotions.

Thanks,
AxlsCloset

--
I used the code once like I was supposed to and my order might get cancelled? Not cool.

twotimesblue
07-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Wow, I just read the explanation on their website and they said 10,000 people tried to place multiple orders with the code: some as many as 90 orders! How greedy and ridiculous can people get?

babybell
07-19-2012, 07:25 AM
Wow, I just read the explanation on their website and they said 10,000 people tried to place multiple orders with the code: some as many as 90 orders! How greedy and ridiculous can people get?

Seriously. It ruins it for the rest of us!

nabigus
07-19-2012, 08:09 AM
I used the code once like I was supposed to and my order might get cancelled? Not cool.

Oh no! I would definitely send them an email or give them a call and explain you only placed one order. I emailed them about a size question, and got a quick and thorough response.

babybell
07-19-2012, 06:36 PM
Oh no! I would definitely send them an email or give them a call and explain you only placed one order. I emailed them about a size question, and got a quick and thorough response.

I emailed them and got a prompt response that my order will be fulfilled. Hooray for good CS!

babybell
08-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Did anyone else order during the deal? Have you gotten your order yet? Mine says it was shipped but I haven't seen anything. I emailed and no response. I hope it's not a bust.

nabigus
08-22-2012, 01:53 PM
That happened to me too. I called a few days ago and they reshipped the order. I got the reshipped package two days later. I'd call--they were super nice.

babybell
08-22-2012, 02:58 PM
That happened to me too. I called a few days ago and they reshipped the order. I got the reshipped package two days later. I'd call--they were super nice.

Okay great. Thanks!