PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet Creek room suggestions

MissyL11
07-18-2012, 02:11 PM
Just booked a villa this morning and looking for suggestions for room placement. I would like to have a firework view. Is it possible to have a lake and firework view? Thanks for any assistance!

scrooks
07-18-2012, 04:02 PM
I don't have an answer but I will be watching this thread ...:popc1: we are staying at Bonnet creek in November!

What kind/ size of suite did you book.. I think that may affect the location. I have heard all the presidential suites are in tower 6 for example and that may have some bearing on view.

BillK
07-18-2012, 04:45 PM
I kinda doubt it but I guess it could be possible in tower 6 or maybe the older tower 1 or 2 but the room placement would have to be perfect in order to see the fireworks between towers 3, 4 and 5.

We were in tower 5 (has the lazy river & zero entry pool which is the best one IMO) and our room looked out toward Epcot (over the parking garage). We were on the 8th floor and could see the Epcot fireworks every night but the thrill wore off after the 2nd or 3rd night honestly. Having a lake view would have been ok too I guess but I wouldn't care one way or the other after having been there. It's just a lake after all ....

My opinion is get tower 5 for the zero entry pool and lazy river if you have kids and the heck on views. The pirate ship at tower 6 (and associated water slide were just...meh IMO).

MissyL11
07-18-2012, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the information. I am debating between tower 5 and tower 6. My kids would really like the lazy river so maybe I will request tower 5. I reserved a 2 bedroom villa.

MSWR0319
07-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I think we were in tower 4 and had a firework view. By the time the fireworks started though we were in bed or ready for bed since we got to the parks at rope drop. Can't remember the floor we were on, but we really needed to be a couple higher to see all fireworks. We could just see the high ones on the one nighht we watched.