PDA

View Full Version : Naartjie $9.99 & under sale

mjmamma
07-19-2012, 07:47 AM
Some really fun items, selection is limited but I picked up some cute things. If you have a child who wears a size 4 or smaller, there is a decent selection. Shipping is $9.

For ($60 inc $9 shpg) I got 4 tunic tops, a pair of legging and a bathing suit.

http://www.naartjiekids.com/category/kid-girl/collection/on-sale-now

div_0305
07-19-2012, 12:42 PM
THANK YOU!!! :cheerleader1: I would have missed this and then surely missed out on a decent selection. I just spent over $170 on dresses for my DD. Such a great price, and flat rate shipping of $9. I :heartbeat: their clothing for girls especially.

What I noticed that I wish other retailers would do is that once you put something in your cart it saves it for you for a few hours. I'm always frustrated at other sites where things go OOS as you are still perusing the site or, even worse, in the process of checking out. This saves me a trip to two nearby Naartjie store locations (so tiny and overcrowded with clothes to manuever easily, and really hit or miss on size/selection).

HonoluluMom
07-19-2012, 01:26 PM
Do the tops and dresses run TTS?

div_0305
07-19-2012, 02:46 PM
I think the clothing runs TTS, and perhaps a bit generous. My DD is 85% for height and maybe 60% weight so maybe my perception is off though. I think this has been asked before on the BBB so you might do a search and be lucky.

HonoluluMom
07-19-2012, 03:04 PM
I think the clothing runs TTS, and perhaps a bit generous. My DD is 85% for height and maybe 60% weight so maybe my perception is off though. I think this has been asked before on the BBB so you might do a search and be lucky.

Thank you. I did a search and there were several threads! The clothes are cute, so I think I'll buy a few dresses and tunics.

jam224
07-19-2012, 05:49 PM
Thanks, OP! Shipping was only $7 for me and no tax because they don't have any stores in Ohio. Went through Ebates and got 2.5% back as well. :thumbsup:

mjmamma
07-19-2012, 07:40 PM
:yay: They run this $9.99 & under sale yearly, usually in July or August. The clothes are really cute :)

FooMama
07-19-2012, 11:14 PM
So wish I hadn't seen this thread!! Bought a bunch of cute girls' stuff for next summer. Spent $108 on 5 outfits, plus 2 boys' shorts and tee. Selection is good right now (B&M), especially if you have a coupon.

Thanks, OP, I guess... ;)

lisa928
07-20-2012, 06:24 AM
especially if you have a coupon.

I was going to go today. Is there a coupon out on hte web somewhere or something that was mailed to you?