PDA

View Full Version : Help! ISO white disposable diaper: what brand?

longtallsally05
07-19-2012, 02:39 PM
We're having DS#2 baptised this weekend and I need to find a brand of disposable diaper that won't show colors and logos underneath his white cotton baptismal outfit. He currently wears Huggies Little Movers which are great, but VERY colorful. Which disposable diapers are most like Huggies Little Movers AND are mostly/all white? I really don't want to see Winnie the Pooh or a rainbow of colors through his clothes. DS weighs 21 lbs and has a chunky butt and very chunky thighs (size 12 month Carter's rompers are too tight around the legs). Running out to Wal-Mart ASAP, THANK YOU!!!

!

WatchingThemGrow
07-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Swaddlers 2-3? Maybe at Bru or TRU?

BabyBearsMom
07-19-2012, 04:03 PM
Swaddler sensitive. Maybe Seventh Generation?

waitingforgrace
07-19-2012, 04:20 PM
Swaddlers only have a yellow band on the front with sesame street characters I think on them.

Just thinking out loud but what about using a diaper cover in white over your huggies? Like what would come with a baby girl dress, maybe you would have a friend to borrow one from. The extra layer could help conceal the colorful diaper.

longtallsally05
07-19-2012, 08:15 PM
Thanks to all who replied for their ideas! DS is a 21 lb size 4 and has a chunky booty and very chunky thighs, so those sweet little swaddlers are no longer an option. I cross posted in the lounge and had the suggestion of Huggies Pure & Natural followed by Pampers Sensitive, Pampers Baby Dry, 7th Generation & Earth's Best. I'll see if a pair of XS Hanna Andersson training unders might work as a diaper cover. A onesie would show @ the neckline of the christening outfit, which has a V-Neck.

ElspethCordelia
07-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Huggies Pure and Natural would be perfect. It's what I had my kids wear. Plus, they'll fit him just like Little Movers. They're my favorite diapers.