PDA

View Full Version : Lands End, 30% off EVERYTHING! (including school uniforms & backpacks)

AnnieW625
07-20-2012, 12:32 PM
code: OCEAN30, pin: 5230

Promotion ends Tuesday July 24th!

Have fun shopping!

essnce629
07-20-2012, 02:25 PM
Includes LE Canvas as well! I've placed two orders so far!

Daphnecita
07-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Thanks for posting
Ebates is 6%

theamazingtrace
07-20-2012, 06:19 PM
if you use code OCEAN and pin 2012, it will give you FS as well
thanks, op

AbbysMom
07-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Thanks for these codes!

sdoyle
07-24-2012, 12:02 AM
Just FYI- I went into the store to look for a new swimsuit and they were actually 40% off the clearance price for adult and kid suits. HTH!

Stacy

TwinFoxes
07-24-2012, 07:36 AM
I can't resist the LEC skinny cords for me at that price. And the girls needed new fall clothes for preschool.

BTW, that belted poncho people loved from last year is on clearance at LEC. And the cowl neck dress in gray is on clearance too, in XS and S.

brittone2
07-24-2012, 07:40 AM
I can't resist the LEC skinny cords for me at that price. And the girls needed new fall clothes for preschool.

BTW, that belted poncho people loved from last year is on clearance at LEC. And the cowl neck dress in gray is on clearance too, in XS and S.
I can't find the poncho. Can anyone link?

I ordered several pairs of shorts and a ticking stripe skirt. 3 shorts plus one skirt was just over 50. The shorts were less expensive than target ;) I hope they work out.

TwinFoxes
07-24-2012, 07:45 AM

I ordered several pairs of shorts and a ticking stripe skirt. 3 shorts plus one skirt was just over 50. The shorts were less expensive than target ;) I hope they work out.

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/canvas-womens-merino-poncho-sweater~237213_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CHH&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-canvas-clearance-_-women&origin=index

I had to go into my history to find it. I searched "poncho" and "merino" and it didn't come up on the site. Weird. Anyway, HTH.

brittone2
07-24-2012, 07:48 AM
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/canvas-womens-merino-poncho-sweater~237213_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CHH&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-canvas-clearance-_-women&origin=index (http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/canvas-womens-merino-poncho-sweater%7E237213_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CHH&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-canvas-clearance-_-women&origin=index)

I had to go into my history to find it. I searched "poncho" and "merino" and it didn't come up on the site. Weird. Anyway, HTH.
THanks! I finally found it clicking on the button on the left hand side bar for more items.

They don't have the reviews accessible...anyone remember how this runs? I guess it doesn't matter much...I just realized it is XSS not XXS, so extra small-small so it should fit either.

Thanks for pointing it out!

brittone2
07-24-2012, 08:11 AM
I know there are a lot of LE luxe coat and parka fans. Reviews from the Diamond Down Parka last year said there was a lot of feather leakage (as reported by moms here on the BBB). If you own a Diamond Down Parka, did the feather leakage calm down eventually? I think on the luxe some people said that after an initial period of it leaking out, it calmed down. I'm wondering if the diamond down continued to shed feathers or if it settled eventually too.

They have a few coats in the NQP section.

TwinFoxes
07-24-2012, 08:51 AM
I know there are a lot of LE luxe coat and parka fans. Reviews from the Diamond Down Parka last year said there was a lot of feather leakage (as reported by moms here on the BBB). If you own a Diamond Down Parka, did the feather leakage calm down eventually? I think on the luxe some people said that after an initial period of it leaking out, it calmed down. I'm wondering if the diamond down continued to shed feathers or if it settled eventually too.

They have a few coats in the NQP section.

I have the Luxe coat, love it, no feathers leaked ever.

I have the Diamond Down Parka, and if it hadn't been so cheap I would have returned it (it was just over $30 with the various discounts, I think it was their deal of the day and 40% off when I bought it). Last winter was really mild, so I only wore it a few times, but it seriously leaked every time. The only way I imagine it calming down is if most of the feathers leak out! It will definitely be a going to the park coat. It looked like I was molting.

brittone2
07-24-2012, 09:22 AM
I have the Luxe coat, love it, no feathers leaked ever.

I have the Diamond Down Parka, and if it hadn't been so cheap I would have returned it (it was just over $30 with the various discounts, I think it was their deal of the day and 40% off when I bought it). Last winter was really mild, so I only wore it a few times, but it seriously leaked every time. The only way I imagine it calming down is if most of the feathers leak out! It will definitely be a going to the park coat. It looked like I was molting.
Gah! That's awful. Thanks for the feedback. I had a feeling based on the other reviews but I still decided to put it in my cart for some silly reason!

At least it got me to free shipping ;) Sounds like there's a good chance I"ll be returning. Molting would be a tad embarrassing! ;) It was marked down to 39.99 in the NQP section and then the 30% off of that made it a good deal.

JanBaby
07-24-2012, 10:42 AM

I have two pair of the LEC shorts. They are very cute but run a bit big.

brittone2
07-24-2012, 11:10 AM
I have two pair of the LEC shorts. They are very cute but run a bit big.
I was going to order in 2 sizes. Maybe I should add some to my cart in a 2nd size, because I leaned toward the bigger of the two sizes I wear going for a slouchier look based on reviews. But now I'm thinking maybe I should have stuck with the smaller size. Thanks for the input!

jjordan
07-24-2012, 12:22 PM
I bought two pairs of shoes for each of my kids.

Girls Trekker Mary Janes (http://www.landsend.com/pp/girls-trekker-mary-jane-shoes~234737_253.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::UJ3&CM_MERCH=IDX_shoes-_-sale&origin=index)
Boys Trekker Shoes (http://www.landsend.com/pp/boys-trekker-shoes~233415_253.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::GUG&CM_MERCH=IDX_shoes-_-sale&origin=index)

Each pair is $10.50 after the 30% off. LOVE that they don't have laces to tie!

brittone2
07-24-2012, 12:37 PM
I ended up chatting with CS, added a pair of shorts in the smaller of the two sizes I usually wear (would have added a 2nd color but the other one I was interested in was sold out at that point even though it showed up as an option). I asked them to take the coat off of my order and I'm going to try the navy hooded cable cape. The order I placed earlier today already included the belted gray poncho.

kellij
07-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Are they good about returns if something doesn't work out?

brittone2
07-24-2012, 01:46 PM
Are they good about returns if something doesn't work out?
Satisfaction guaranteed :)

You can return in store to Sears, which is what I usually opt to do since I have a Sears about 10 mins from me. I hate shopping with all 3 kids, so I usually order online, buy multiple sizes if I'm not pretty sure what I need, and return what doesn't work. I return stuff all of the time as a result, without any issues at all.

THey have fantastic CS IME.

ckso
07-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Their cs is fantastic but the people at sears are awful....at least the one that's near me. There's no issue with the fact that I'm allowed to return it but the people at sears never seem to know how to do it even though I have all my receipts with me. They always have to call a supervisor who is equally clueless, then they call LE and they end up doing the return but takes 30 min

nabigus
07-24-2012, 02:47 PM
If anyone's on the smaller end is looking for a down coat, the Essential Down Coat is really excellent, IMO. I have it in black, and it was the only one (and I ordered, ahem, four from LE last winter) that was small enough.
http://www.landsend.com/pp/womens-essential-down-coat~232618_59.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::ZTU&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-women-_-regular-_-outerwear-_-jackets-parkas-coats&origin=index

I have it in the XS. The other XS coats I got from LE were comically large on me. For reference, I'm 5'5" and 115lbs, with long arms. I wouldn't call it dressy, but it the black it passes as respectable and grown up. $50 isn't a bad price for a warm winter coat.

ckso
07-24-2012, 02:51 PM
It's charging me shipping. Did the fs expire?

brittone2
07-24-2012, 03:05 PM
Did you try putting the code and pin in? That happened to me earlier today and then when I clicked through my email it worked okay.

hellokitty
07-24-2012, 03:30 PM
Ack, things kept jumping out of my cart! I ended up with a variety of swim separates. Hopefully, btwn this order and my athleta order, something will fit and match!

hellokitty
07-24-2012, 03:31 PM
It's charging me shipping. Did the fs expire?

If you go through ebates, you get 6% back, plus they have a direct link for 30% off and free shipping over $50.

mattiew
07-24-2012, 11:58 PM
if you use code OCEAN and pin 2012, it will give you FS as well
thanks, op

Thank you, back to school shopping!!!

jgenie
07-25-2012, 12:14 AM
I ended up chatting with CS, added a pair of shorts in the smaller of the two sizes I usually wear (would have added a 2nd color but the other one I was interested in was sold out at that point even though it showed up as an option). I asked them to take the coat off of my order and I'm going to try the navy hooded cable cape. The order I placed earlier today already included the belted gray poncho.

I can't find the hooded cable caPe - Does anyone have a link?

kellij
07-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Discover has 10% back.

brittone2
07-25-2012, 08:40 AM
I can't find the hooded cable caPe - Does anyone have a link?
If you go into women's and then click on the left sidebar where it says something about up to 80% off, there are a bunch of items that don't show up in the regular pages.

Here's a link to the navy cable hooded cape:
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/canvas-womens-hooded-cable-knit-cape~237907_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::TVY&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-canvas-clearance&origin=index

nabigus
07-25-2012, 09:03 AM
If you go into women's and then click on the left sidebar where it says something about up to 80% off, there are a bunch of items that don't show up in the regular pages.

Okay, I'm feeling like I'm missing something obvious, but: can you walk me through where to find this? I tried both LE and LEC, clicked on "Women," and didn't see anything in the left sidebar about up to 80% off. Can anyone link directly or help a girl out? ;)

brittone2
07-25-2012, 09:14 AM
Okay, I'm feeling like I'm missing something obvious, but: can you walk me through where to find this? I tried both LE and LEC, clicked on "Women," and didn't see anything in the left sidebar about up to 80% off. Can anyone link directly or help a girl out? ;)
On my screen, if I go to LE, then to the Canvas site, and then click on women's and go into the main page (clicking on the big picture which on my screen is a bunch of shorts), then on the sidebar there is a blue rectangle on the left margin that says "more styles, more deals, up to 80% off" and "show me more" is in the middle of that. Click on it and it takes you to additional items. Not sure if that helps?

Momit
07-25-2012, 10:45 AM
On my screen, if I go to LE, then to the Canvas site, and then click on women's and go into the main page (clicking on the big picture which on my screen is a bunch of shorts), then on the sidebar there is a blue rectangle on the left margin that says "more styles, more deals, up to 80% off" and "show me more" is in the middle of that. Click on it and it takes you to additional items. Not sure if that helps?

Wow, that's a tricky page to find. It never showed up in Firefox, so I tried in IE and finally hunted it down. Went into Women, clicked the shorts picture, then clicked the text that says Women on the left and finally the 80% box showed up. I've never seen it before and would not have known to look for it. I feel like I've unlocked the secret vault! :)

nabigus
07-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Wow. I just tried it in Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, all no luck. I tried it on EI (which promptly crashed--of course) and got to this link:

http://canvas.landsend.com/ix/overstock-liquidations/Assortments=canvas-clearance/index.html?seq=1~2&visible=1~1&store=ov&merchAsId=844&tab=8

HTH someone.

brittone2
07-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Wow, that's a tricky page to find. It never showed up in Firefox, so I tried in IE and finally hunted it down. Went into Women, clicked the shorts picture, then clicked the text that says Women on the left and finally the 80% box showed up. I've never seen it before and would not have known to look for it. I feel like I've unlocked the secret vault! :)
I know, crazy, isn't it? I didn't know browser mattered...sorry if that caused confusion. I used Firefox and it worked for me.

I placed an order for 4 things the other day, then when someone mentioned the belted cape, I couldn't find it. Only once I clicked the link she provided me did I find all sorts of hidden extras ;) Which of course, lead to a 2nd order ;)

MSWR0319
07-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Has anyone tried the LEC stretch boot cut jeans? Just curious how the fit was.

ett
07-25-2012, 01:35 PM

You can also get to that page if you click on the SALE tab from LE's main page and then "CANVAS clearance" on the left hand side.

TwinFoxes
07-25-2012, 01:56 PM
http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/canvas-womens-merino-poncho-sweater~237213_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::CHH&CM_MERCH=IDX_sale-_-canvas-clearance-_-women&origin=index

Here's the link for the poncho/cape if anyone is still looking. At least it worked yesterday.