PDA

View Full Version : HP Ink Deal

candaceb
07-21-2012, 10:12 PM
I need new cartridges and I have been looking for a deal - this is by far the best I have seen - ripped from SD.

HP Home & Home Office has Buy 2 Get 1 Free on HP Ink Cartridges or Packs. Add three ink cartridges to cart for discount to appear. Save an extra 20% off $50+ Ink Purchases (pre-discount) with coupon code SWEETINK20. Shipping is free. Offer valid thru July 28
http://www.shopping.hp.com/

At Staples, a combo pack with one XL black and the three colors I need is $58 regular price - with this deal, I got one XL black and 2 combo packs of the 3 colors for $48 plus tax including next day shipping.

nebwhit
07-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks so much. I missed the deal on SD and with school starting we will go through some ink.

ckso
07-22-2012, 11:36 AM
I heard Costco does Hp ink refills for pretty cheap in case you're interested in doing refills instead of purchasing new

candaceb
07-22-2012, 02:58 PM
I heard Costco does Hp ink refills for pretty cheap in case you're interested in doing refills instead of purchasing new

I have issues with my printer telling me that I have missing or damaged cartridges if I use them too long, so it doesn't work for me to refill them. Ecological reasons aside, this deal is actually better than Costco's pricing - Costco charges $8-10 per cartridge and this brings them down as low as $6-7 per cartridge depending on what kind you get.

marymoo86
07-22-2012, 04:37 PM
I have issues with my printer telling me that I have missing or damaged cartridges if I use them too long, so it doesn't work for me to refill them. Ecological reasons aside, this deal is actually better than Costco's pricing - Costco charges $8-10 per cartridge and this brings them down as low as $6-7 per cartridge depending on what kind you get.

same here

5%cb at ebates, shopdiscover
6% at mrrebates

nabigus
07-23-2012, 10:36 AM
Thanks, OP!

As a side note, when it took off the 20% coupon, it also took it off the "free" cartridge, so it was actually a steeper discount than 20%. Yay!