PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Help - Cannot move music from library to ipod

SunshineWedding
07-21-2012, 11:32 PM
Please help, it is so simple I know but I just cannot get it to work and its driving me crazy!!!!

SnuggleBuggles
07-21-2012, 11:57 PM
plug your iPod into the computer
select your device from the left side bar on the iTunes' menu
find the "music" option
check off what you want added
sync

That's off the top of my head. This computer doesn't have iTunes. You mean from your personal music library not the kind of library where you check out books, right? That kind of library probably requires another software to connect all of the dots (dh just loaded some content from the library and it was a PITB).

Neatfreak
07-22-2012, 12:25 AM
Is your iPod showing up on the left-hand menu in iTunes under "devices"? My first thought is that you're having trouble b/c iTunes and your computer can't detect that you have an iPod plugged in.

kcimato
07-22-2012, 10:51 AM
I am having the same problem. My device doesn't show up on the left hand side. At the Apple store they told me to uninstall itunes then reinstall. Haven't tried it yet.

SnuggleBuggles
07-22-2012, 10:57 AM
I tried a new cord when my iTunes wasn't connecting to my iPod and it helped. My old one was getting frayed though.

happymomma
07-22-2012, 11:29 AM
I had the same thing happen to me. It was a really simple problem. Check to make sure that you are signed in on the iTunes. For some reason I thought I was automatically signed it and it looked like I was. But I wasn't. Felt bad because I was on the phone with help desk for half an hour before we figured out that was the problem.

elbenn
07-22-2012, 12:27 PM
I'm having the same problem, but with the Amazon library, not with itunes. Anyone know what the problem is?