PDA

View Full Version : Allure Fall Beauty Box on sale NOW! $39.99 + $10 shipping

cleo27
07-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Here is the link that Allure put on their FB page: http://avs-beauty-box.s3.amazonaws.com/july2012/index.html if you are interested.

Products include:

AVEENO® Natural Protection Sunblock Lotion with SPF 30

This sunscreen combines skin-soothing ACTIVE NATURALS® oat and MINERALGUARD™ Technology to ensure that delicate skin is protected and not irritated.www.aveeno.com

Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish in Dolly
Tingle, plump, and shine your pout to instantly create the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. sephora.com/buxom

BIOMEGA Firm & Fabulous Hairspray
Hair stays fabulous with firm, pliable hold. Excellent for refreshing style throughout the day and reshaping voluminous looks. www.aquage.com

BIORÉ® Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser
Helps stop blemishes by removing more than 99 percent of dirt and oil that can cause breakouts, leaving you with clear skin. biore.com/usa

BURT'S BEES® Intense Hydration Night Cream
Beauty sleep takes on deeper meaning with Burt's Bees® Intense Hydration Night Cream. Wake up to soft, supple, and smooth skin. burtsbees.com/intensehydrationl

COLORESCIENCE Primers
Colorescience Face Primers allow for seamless makeup application—smoothing skin's texture and colore while minimizing the appearance of fine lines. colorescience.com.com

DR. LEWINN® BY KINERASE® Wrinkle Repair Daily Lotion SPF 30
This sheer, silky formula with clinical-strength kinetin helps skin's surface layers retain more moisture, so skin looks soft and supple. DrLeWinnByKinerase.com

ÉCLOS™ Anti-Aging Starter Kit
he complete Eclos™ Anti-Aging Starter Kit with Apple Stem Cells rejuvenates for a more youthful, radiant appearance. eclosbeauty.com

GKHAIR® Serum
Fights frizz. Tames flyaways. Seals the hair and protects against dehydration. Delivers shine. Nourishes and fortifies with Juvexin. GKhair.com/serum.php

GLYTONE Exfoliating Body Wash
This easy-to-use body wash contains glycolic acid to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and smooth skin. www.glytone-usa.com

JERGENS® Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer
Transform dry, rough skin into moisturized, visibly healthy skin with the help of Jergens® Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer. Enriched with moisturizing silk proteins and a citrus extract blend, this lotion leaves skin looking and feeling silky and smooth all day long. www.jergens.com

JOHN FRIEDA® Clear Shine Luminous Glaze
Infuses hair with a boost of high-impact shine and provides a supple, luxurious texture that enlivens any hair color. http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/P...Care/Glaze

JOHN FRIEDA® Frizz-Ease® Dream Curls® Curl Perfecting Spray
This lightweight, alcohol-free formula reanimates wilted waves and limp curls minus the crunch, while leaving hair glistening with healthy-looking shine.http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-us/p...frizz-ease

JOHN FRIEDA® Full Repair™ Perfect Ends Deep Infusion
Weightlessly reverses the look and feel of damage with every use, mending split ends for smooth style. www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/fullrepair

LIPTON® Tea & Honey
Enjoy this new, refreshing low calorie iced tea mix that is sweetened with honey, made from real tea leaves and real fruit flavors. Available in family friendly Pitcher packets and convenient To Go packets. www.liptonteaandhoney.com

MISS PROFESSIONAL NAIL Sation Nail Lacquer in Rock-a-Guy Blue
Miss Professional Nail is a contemporary beauty company, infusing a creative direction in nail care through a blend of lifestyle aesthetics. To celebrate Miss' first seasonal nail lacquer collection, Little Horse on the Prairie, Miss is giving away Rock-a-Guy Blue. Five percent off with promo code 8S24902012 thru 10/31/2012 atwww.misspn.com.

NYC NEW YORK COLOR Sparkle Eye Dust in 14 Karat Rose
New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust Eye Shadow gives your eyes the ultimate glitz with a shimmering look that lasts. www.newyorkcolor.com

NYX Stick Blush in Orchid (SB06)
Add a touch of color with NYX's creamy and extremely pigmented Stick Blush to apples of cheeks and areas where you want an enhanced glow. Get the perfect glow every day! Available at ULTA and www.nyxcosmetics.com

OSCAR BLANDI® Pronto Texture & Volume Spray
Pronto Texture & Volume Spray provides tousled, undone texture with flexible hold and lasting body. blandiproducts.com

REDKEN Smooth Lock Stay Sleek leave-in cream
Redken Smooth Lock Stay Sleek leave-in cream provides durable frizz control and intensive smoothing for up to three shampoos* redken.com
*Results achieved with the use of Smooth Lock Shampoo, Conditioner, and Stay Sleek leave-in cream versus a non-conditioning shampoo.

(List found on another message board...)

cilantromapuche
07-24-2012, 05:39 PM
thanks for posting!

jvs195
07-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Sold out

sidmand
07-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Thanks for posting! I bought one yesterday and usually I'm too late to get one. I like the Buxom lip gloss and the other stuff sounds like fun too. :)

sidmand
07-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Thanks again! I just received mine and there are some really cool things in it. I never got one before and it was like Christmas in July. :)

Some things I know I'll definitely use ASAP: Buxom lip gloss, $15 Zappos coupon(!), Aveeno sunscreen...

A few things I may Freecycle but I'm pretty excited to try most everything and it was well worth $50! Just the handful of things I mentioned almost gets me to $50 let alone the new things I'll try out or can use (nail polish, body moisturizer, face moisturizer

maiaann
08-02-2012, 06:00 PM
I just got my box today but there was no "John Frieda" Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfecting Spray in the box. :confused: Of course, being a girl with curly hair, I'm a little disappointed by this. Is anyone else's box missing the curl spray? How do I contact them?