PDA

View Full Version : crocs.com 2 for $20 kids shoes (7/25 only)

Daphnecita
07-25-2012, 01:11 PM
http://www.crocs.com/crocs-sale/2-for-20-sale,default,sc.html?adid=exacttarget_email_120725 _2for20_main&adid=
Code: 2FOR20 (their codes usually have to be all caps)
FS Code: SHIPCROCS (didn't try it, but usually their FS codes can be stacked with another code. The order the codes are entered sometimes has to be a certain way)
Ebates: 5%

DD1 got the Girls Shirley in a previous sale and they are very cute and she likes them, says they are comfy.

beth239
07-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Thank you. Great deal. I ordered my daughter 2 pairs.

ourbabygirl
07-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Thanks for posting! It looks like there are two pages of (~54) items (shoes, mostly), from the link you posted. Is that right? They don't designate the 2 for 20 sale next to them, do they?

Daphnecita
07-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Thanks for posting! It looks like there are two pages of (~54) items (shoes, mostly), from the link you posted. Is that right? They don't designate the 2 for 20 sale next to them, do they?

Oh wow! This morning they only had 6 pairs and some other odds and ends. I didn't order because we already had the only two pairs I liked but now I have to look again. I'll edit my original post. Thanks for commenting or I wouldn't have looked again.

And no, they are not individually marked they just the ones that come up on the 2 for 20 page.

♥ms.pacman♥
07-25-2012, 02:21 PM
Oh wow! This morning they only had 6 pairs and some other odds and ends. I didn't order because we already had the only two pairs I liked but now I have to look again. I'll edit my original post. Thanks for commenting or I wouldn't have looked again.

And no, they are not individually marked they just the ones that come up on the 2 for 20 page.

though u were right in OP that it mostly only has size 8/9 and up...i tried to order one of the girls crocs (the super cute panda one) and it showed it as having size 6/7 but then when i tried to add it to my cart it says it was unavailable. Boo! :( I was hoping to get some girly crocs for DD so she doesn't always have to wear DS hand-me down Crocs :)

twowhat?
07-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks, OP! Never owned Crocs before but it's getting old buying water shoes that fall apart after one use so I caved and got the girls a pair (I kind of blindly chose Candace, so I hope they are OK).

the OP's free ship code can be stacked. Thanks!!

Daphnecita
07-25-2012, 02:56 PM
I just took another look (and of course found a few things). It says the sale is for kids shoes but they have a few women's also. I have a pair of the Candace in my cart.

And in response to PPs question about the items being marked as part of the sale, I did notice after you click on a shoe and get to its page, there is a green banner to the left side of the page that says "2 for 20"

Their site is slow right now and every time I view my cart I have to remove something that is no longer available.

Daphnecita
07-25-2012, 02:57 PM
Thanks, OP! Never owned Crocs before but it's getting old buying water shoes that fall apart after one use so I caved and got the girls a pair (I kind of blindly chose Candace, so I hope they are OK).

the OP's free ship code can be stacked. Thanks!!

We love crocs. DD2 has a pair of the Candace and they are really cute.

elbenn
07-25-2012, 03:02 PM
I was able to add two pairs to my cart but they sold out before I could check out. Thanks for posting though, because I am always on the lookout for great deals on crocs.

indigo99
07-25-2012, 03:16 PM
OMG this site is so annoying. It is so slow. Every time I put two in my cart and then try to check out, they sell out before I can do it. I've tried 4x with 8different shoes now!

eta: the chat was no help AT ALL. She said that she uses the same site as the customers to look at availability. I wasted over an hour and am giving up. They had plenty in the right size when I started, but they all disappeared before I could get checked out. SO annoying.

Suebell
07-25-2012, 03:47 PM
OMG this site is so annoying. It is so slow. Every time I put two in my cart and then try to check out, they sell out before I can do it. I've tried 4x with 8different shoes now!

argh. Me too!

Beth24
07-25-2012, 03:47 PM
somehow I managed to check out with my 2 pairs...thanks for posting!

crunchy
07-25-2012, 04:03 PM
aaarrrgggghhh!!!!

I finally found two pairs in stock, and got signed in, but had to change my address. It keeps giving me an error that I have to enter a country, but there's no country box.

Suebell
07-25-2012, 04:18 PM
I finally found 2 pair, and it won't actually submit my order. After I click submit it says it's placing the order, but comes back to the same confirmation page asking me to submit my order. I give up. boo. Oh well.

ETA
Too stubborn to give up. I had to call to get the pre-authorization off my gift cards even though the order didn't go through (which took awhile). Though my original shoes are both out of stock now, I got 2 different shoes. whew. That was too much work. lol. Thanks for posting though OP!

sidmand
07-25-2012, 04:28 PM
Wow! Thank you. After reading some people's troubles I wasn't sure it would actually work for me. It took forever (I'd suggest having a magazine onhand while placing the order!) but I ended up with almost $60 worth of stuff (including shipping) for $19.98 (including shipping!). And I went through ebates.

JanBaby
07-25-2012, 04:34 PM
Do kids wear the Blitzen's in the fall/winter with socks?

schrocat
07-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Thank you for posting this. I managed to place 2 orders. The site is slow but if you're patient, it will eventually get through. Slim picking on sizes though. If you have boys like me, the Toy Story and Ironman pairs are included in the sale. They only have 12/13 for Toy Story though. I bought ahead for DS2.

Free shipping does stack with the code.

MamaMolly
07-25-2012, 05:22 PM
Yippeeee! I ordered nearly $200 in shoes for $60. Thank you so much OP!!! :kisscheek:

monker
07-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Wow, thank you! Got two pairs of Blitzens shipped for $21.XX.

Hannah
DD 7/03
DS 3/05

Daphnecita
07-25-2012, 05:58 PM
Do kids wear the Blitzen's in the fall/winter with socks?

They are lined so they could wear them with or without socks. With the lined ones, both for me and DDs, I order a size up, especially if you want to use socks. In regular unlined crocs clog-style shoes I usually wear a women's size 6 and can easily wear socks with those, but for lined ones I get a 7. In the kids sizes they come in sizes like 4/5, 6/7, etc so it makes it harder to decide.

ourbabygirl
07-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks so much, OP! Got 4 pairs (2 winter ones for DD & myself, and 2 regular pairs in the next size up for DD & DS- hope they fit! :)) for $40! :yay:

jvs195
07-25-2012, 08:22 PM
THANK YOU. Got both kids their winter Blitzens for under $21!! They wear them only on weekends (not allowed at school) so I hate to spend alot but they are comfy (I have a pair too)

JanBaby
07-25-2012, 08:42 PM
They are lined so they could wear them with or without socks. With the lined ones, both for me and DDs, I order a size up, especially if you want to use socks. In regular unlined crocs clog-style shoes I usually wear a women's size 6 and can easily wear socks with those, but for lined ones I get a 7. In the kids sizes they come in sizes like 4/5, 6/7, etc so it makes it harder to decide.

Thanks! DD is wearing an 8/9 now so I went with the 9/10 for the fall/winter. I'm not sure where she'll wear them but they are too cute to pass up. I also picked up a pair of the Marvel Super Hero ones for DS for next summer. I got the 4/5 and then right after I pulled the trigger I started thinking the 6/7 might have been better. Oh well! It gets warm here early and as long as he's a decent walker by next spring they should get $9.99 worth of use!

ang79
07-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Things kept going out of stock as I was putting them in my cart :( Finally settled on a pair of black Candace shoes for each girl for next summer, as the colored ones were going out of stock in their sizes. I was going to buy 2 pairs for myself as well, but decided to be good this time :)

When I went to checkout, it was giving me problems and not accepting the CVV code for my Citi Mastercard or Am. Express, so I finally put in my Amazon Visa and it accepted that. But on the order confirmation page I got a message that it was an unsecure site! I'll have to keep tabs on my Amazon card and make sure nothing else is charged I guess!

Madelyn
07-25-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks for posting! Ended up buying 6 pairs using the free shipping code posted earlier. Was charged tax (in Texas). My daughter OK-ed the 2 pairs I got her. I actually had 4 in the cart for her and had her pick her 2 favorites. Hopefully my sons like what I got them. My payment (Visa) was accepted w/out problems but the site was super slow. My first go around I had 9 pairs in my cart but only 3 were in stock by the time I went to check out. Found more in the correct sizes and managed to check out.

JustMe
07-25-2012, 11:45 PM
Thanks, both of my dcs got a pair!

Okay, I have never had crocs for myself but am thinking about buying a pair for me. Do the adult sizes run really big? Asking because I looked at their measuring guide that has you measure how many inches your foot is and matches you up with shoe size, and according to that I would be a full size smaller than the size I normally buy in other shoes. Would that seem right or should I just go with my normal size?

twowhat?
08-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Just wanted to thank OP again for this awesome deal! We got ours today. These are our very first pair of Crocs, and they're awesome!