PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Outlet Sale

scrooks
07-26-2012, 12:35 PM
I thought I saw an email that there was an extra 50% off clearance at the outlets. Has anyone called? Gotten any deals?
I am looking mostly for PJs!

tarnator
07-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Seriously?
I just bought a crap load of stuff last week at 40% off..... now what do I do?

scrooks
07-26-2012, 12:51 PM
Ok...I found the email and looked more closely...Starting today extra 50% off at the outlets. Long johns $20, sleepers $15, select dresses $10 and swim starting at $6. So I guess I answered my own questions! Long johns are $20. Is that rock bottom for them?

Tarnator...I am not sure if the outlet price adjusts...hopefully the difference in price isn't too much.

citymama
07-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Outlets don't price adjust but you can do returns and rebuys.

Likely your 40% off items are either sold out now in the sizes you want, or aren't actually marked down any further. That's been my experience, anyway!

tarnator
07-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Outlets don't price adjust but you can do returns and rebuys.

Likely your 40% off items are either sold out now in the sizes you want, or aren't actually marked down any further. That's been my experience, anyway!

Yeah. I will go with that and just not think about it!

anonomom
07-26-2012, 06:56 PM
If it makes you feel any better, I was at the outlet on Tuesday when it the 40% off. Pajamas, short johns and baby zippers are literally either cents cheaper or the same price that they were this past week. And I'm betting that the "selected dresses" that are now $10 are the same ones that were selling for $10.40 during the last sale. The additional savings, if they exist at all, are insignificant.

azzeps
07-26-2012, 11:45 PM
I want to know when the baby zippers are going to be $5 again, that's what I want to know!!! I think I got 3 last year for DS in size 70 and now he's outgrowing them and I'm TOTALLY kicking myself for not buying a bunch in size 80!!! I guess I'm spoiled now, even though I used to think that $18 was a great price on a baby zipper, because it WAS! I remember last year when I checked out, the sales associate and I were talking about the $5 zippers, and she said, 'yeah, one lady bought 20 of these... said they were good for gifts..." and of course I saw tons of them on EBAY afterwards. So it totally wouldn't have been greedy to get what I needed for my kid!! Oh well.

twotimesblue
07-26-2012, 11:52 PM
I nearly pulled the trigger on a few pieces for DC2, but (luckily) I came to my senses! With shipping and tax, the prices just aren't that great - $72 for one baby sleeper, one sleep sack, one hat and one pair of baby pants is certainly not a 'steal'

musicalgrl
07-27-2012, 11:04 AM
I want to know when the baby zippers are going to be $5 again.

I'm with you. Where are all the good HA deals? I bought 12 of the $5 zippers last year for DS -- 3 each in 50, 60, 70 and 80 (at size 90 we go to long johns). It seemed like I was spending a lot at the time because I bought so many, but of course it wound up being a steal for those.