PDA

View Full Version : Walgreens: Free Huggies Slip ons YMMV

MSWR0319
07-30-2012, 01:25 PM
My Walgreens had Huggies Slip Ons size 3 jumbo packs on clearance for $3.29. There's a $4 coupon in the Walgreens coupon book, making them free, just pay tax! The clearance tag said $11.xx but on each pack was a yellow sticker with the lower price. The first pack on the shelf had the sticker on the back so you couldn't see it unless you turned it around. Good luck!

Ms B
07-31-2012, 11:36 AM
No stickers at my store, but size 4s in those packs were $9.49 on sale, less $4 instant coupon in-store, less the $1.50 coupon I had in my purse, making it $4.33 including tax for a pack of 23, so 19 cents per, which is a good deal for the slip-ons, which run higher than the regular diapers.

I have friends finding me some $2 off Huggies coupons in their stashes, which will get them down to about 17 cents per, which is a screamin' deal . . . now if only I could get some $3 off coupons!!

And I plan to check the Walgreens north of my office, which usually has better clearance,for those yellow stickers. If I can find them on some packs of size 5s, we may be stocking up for the winter . . .